3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
the game come out in 2017 that means 5 years ago and still no gallery mode ? there are scene that you can't unlock with female or male character of if you are not friends with sombody this is annoing
If you haven't other people end up making gallery mods, seeing this game isn't super popular, therefore, the well know gallery modders won't make one here, and I doubt anyone here knows how to make one sadly.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Once again players who wanted a pure lesbian route were being pushed to an ending where they had to use futa mode. Won't there be an ending without pregnancy? You can't do scenes where we don't need a futa for things.
Now in quests that only open if you become a futa, now we just need to have a happy ending with the girls if you get them pregnant

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Can't wait to hear all the manchildren whining about NTR x'D
What is a manchildren, sounds derogatory and axe grinding. Is the clue the NTR, or is it the manchildren, that believe in the future of mankind? *raspberry* Only thing I say is let them sub divide with the Netorare, Netorase or Ecchi, Guro. If its stated up front, with information not withheld, people attracted to a genre, can make intelligent decisions. If the don't bash the author for offering after posting the directions to be expected, I think its ok to make fun of the complainer, however, to attack before an offense in order to scare dissent, is just tyranny. And expect the Rebel to call you out. I have found even authors correcting me in explaining terms. Which is ok when the author speaks their mind in saying what they intended to portray. However, when posting content, I recommend all authors and developers get a proof reader and content editor, to review, the author or dev can then choose to ignore the reviews, but we are the audience and our job is to state what we found funny, enjoyable, or not.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
WOW, version 0.95? The game is nearly finished then, right?
Oct 14, 2022
Devlog Oct/14/2022

Hello dear Patrons and followers.

We have news. We could have made this post two weeks ago, but it will be much more specific now.
So, our programmer started writing code. As for the art, it is about 80% ready.
We also made a couple of important decisions about our project.

Firstly, the next public version number will be 1.0. This will be a complete game. At the beginning, we planned that the number of this version would be 0.98. But now we have decided that this is wrong, because many players may think that the project is not finished yet.

Secondly, we have already definitely decided that we will add in-game gameplay hints and cheats to this version. This will be disabled or enabled in the options menu. We understand very well that our game has become very big now. Long development has made many decisions in the game not entirely obvious. So new players sometimes can't understand what to do next. These in-game hints will not replace a detailed guide, but they will help the player understand what to do in order to progress with a certain character. Cheats are intended primarily for those players who play our game not for the first time, and they are not interested in the gameplay challenge, but simply in new content.

For now, we plan to release the first closed alpha version for our Patrons at the end of November.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
xmas.jpg

Merry Xmas and a happy new year!

It has been a very difficult year for all of us. And we're glad it's almost over.
Our team is very sorry that we were not able to complete the game this year. Unfortunately, our programmer got very ill and didn't make much progress in the last month. We were waiting for positive news from him, so we didn't write about it before.
We hope to be able to finish WaW early next year. Our bottleneck is a programmer for now. There are also small delays in the art, but they are not critical.
In any case, we are glad that you stay with us. And we wish everyone that next year will be better.

PS. Did you know that cats love to play with the Christmas tree?

Last edited:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
How to activate gay quest?
Listen when you start the game,

You're in the train Ginny will talk about Girl on Girl & Boy on Boy relationships.

You say you accept them pretty much chooses your character sexuality.

Only characters who are straight characters are Astoria, Collin, that Hufflepuff.

But everyone is pretty much else is bi even Snape & Draco.

Reactions: Anon22813372281337
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes