3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

sharingpenguin

Feb 20, 2019
what do you need to do in the quest hogsmead with ginny. after i have completed the date the quest doesnt updateand i can do it again the next saturday, what do i need to do?

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
what do you need to do in the quest hogsmead with ginny. after i have completed the date the quest doesnt updateand i can do it again the next saturday, what do i need to do?
Did you have sex with her? If no, I think it means you answered the questions wrong. Don't answer stuff in the manner that she's "your dream girl" or it's fate or whatever. Answer them in a manner of "When I meet the right person, I'll know."

My only other guess is that you need to catch her cucking you with Harry in the park? Also: be prepared that she's going to cuck you with Harry, no matter how high you max her interest and friendship.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Also: be prepared that she's going to cuck you with Harry, no matter how high you max her interest and friendship.
This is not necessary and you can easily prevent it using the mechanics that the game offers.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
This is not necessary and you can easily prevent it using the mechanics that the game offers.
It's not that avoidable as there's. A scene where you're required to go on a date with Harry, to make Ron jealous, and there's no option not to kiss him at the end of the date.
There is no option to simply say no to the date or to deny the kiss. After that, the only way to not continue the romance with harry is to avoid him for the rest of the game.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
It's not that avoidable as there's. A scene where you're required to go on a date with Harry, to make Ron jealous, and there's no option not to kiss him at the end of the date.
You are definitely writing about a different quest. The question was about a date with Ginny.

Reactions: doidera

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
You are definitely writing about a different quest. The question was about a date with Ginny.
Yes, I'm talking about a different quest, but the "subject" is about the issue of things that are unavoidable or that can be avoided and, in relation to that, I think this point could be adjusted by putting a simple option to say no to the encounter since the beginning

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
col2.png

Devlog Nov/14/2022

It's been a month since we posted our last devlog. We have done a lot of work this month. The code is about half done. Work is progressing slower than we expected because there is so much cross-checking required for finals conditions.

The art work is also not progressing as well as we would like. According to the original plan, readiness would have been about 90%. However, as we work, we decided to add even more art.

Also, earlier we announced new features that will be added in this version. Some of them are already ready, for example, a new optimized prologue. Others are in the works, such as built-in hints and cheats. But we decided to abandon the idea of making "interactive" spellcasting in the game. This required reworking of a lot of early code, and could lead to a lot of bugs. But the game is already at a stage of development where we would like to avoid new bugs in the early stages of the game.

PS. The picture above is a collage showing the progress of the game. Also, perhaps some of its constituent parts you can see in the finals.

Stay with us!
~ The Team!

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
View attachment 2168940

Devlog Nov/14/2022

It's been a month since we posted our last devlog. We have done a lot of work this month. The code is about half done. Work is progressing slower than we expected because there is so much cross-checking required for finals conditions.

The art work is also not progressing as well as we would like. According to the original plan, readiness would have been about 90%. However, as we work, we decided to add even more art.

Also, earlier we announced new features that will be added in this version. Some of them are already ready, for example, a new optimized prologue. Others are in the works, such as built-in hints and cheats. But we decided to abandon the idea of making "interactive" spellcasting in the game. This required reworking of a lot of early code, and could lead to a lot of bugs. But the game is already at a stage of development where we would like to avoid new bugs in the early stages of the game.

PS. The picture above is a collage showing the progress of the game. Also, perhaps some of its constituent parts you can see in the finals.

Stay with us!
~ The Team!
To be honest, I'm okay with waiting for next month if you need it. I mean this is the endgame content, so I rather you take time to get everything in order than rushing. I was happy to hear that this update is the end of the game and happy to hear it.

I have been playing this game since last year I played Both Male and Female.

Also, was shocked to see how other characters can hook up, I am also confused on how you make them hookup characters together.

Like how can I get Harry and Hermine to go to Prom or Ginny and Harry Threesome with Chevy?

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
View attachment 2168940

Devlog Nov/14/2022

Stay with us!
~ The Team!
I've taken a bit of a break from the game so maybe I didn't get the memo. Does that picture mean you're thinking of turning it into yet another baby making game? If you are, will the pregnancies be optional and able to be turned off like the gay content is?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I've taken a bit of a break from the game so maybe I didn't get the memo. Does that picture mean you're thinking of turning it into yet another baby making game? If you are, will the pregnancies be optional and able to be turned off like the gay content is?
As we already wrote, it's just some possible finals.

Reactions: Rolo

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
On one hand i am pelased to see pregnancy/impregnation content will be in the game. On the other hand. I'm not sure why it's kinda being pushed to just ending stuff. That's not quite the appeal/fun of it. Arguablly the main appeal/point is to not just imprengate the girl but also have sex with her while she's pregnant multiple times in games with stuff like this. Not complaining just saying.

Given the game is a sandbox, i don't quite see why it should be an ending thing. I feel like it could be a part of the game as a whole that can just happen either through RNG or by choices made.

I mean heck,in the game it's pretty clear/obvious that Lavender would get pregnant on purpouse if you asked to break up with her and didn't do the questline to get rid of her but kept doing sex anyway. Or she's approach you for it with thatbeing her plan.

I feel like it could/should be implemented more to be a natural part of gameplay as something that can just...Happen. And the game IS a sandbox so there's no reason if you the player or a girl your with gets pregnant you can't keep playing.

Reactions: BobTheBuilder18

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
the game come out in 2017 that means 5 years ago and still no gallery mode ? there are scene that you can't unlock with female or male character of if you are not friends with sombody this is annoing

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes