3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
Hey ,is it better to pick the male or female mc,if i do pick the female mc is it the same as the male mc scenes or are there more content like femsub and such

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
If you want to see all the content you'll need to play both, as some quests are gender-locked. There are also quests that are house-locked, Gryffindor and Slytherin IIRC, but it's been a while since I've played.

Reactions: Rolo

phoenixcan

Aug 21, 2020
How do you save in android. Is there even a menu.
You have to tap a certain way I think, idk, been 2012 since I last used renpy on a mobile. Some people have a menu option available, but yeah some don't and I remember having to do some random thing to bring up the menu...... try tapping with two fingers a few times

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
ok question to the dev,
is this game abandoned?
and if so, why? i was really looking forward to it,
and if not, whens the next update, when r u gonna undate the walthru, and can you pls add a cheat pannel in the game?

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
ok question to the dev,
is this game abandoned?
and if so, why? i was really looking forward to it,
and if not, whens the next update, when r u gonna undate the walthru, and can you pls add a cheat pannel in the game?
It's not abandoned, but part of the team lives in Ukraine, part in Russia and then you can imagine what's going on, don't you?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Devlog Jun/28/2022

Hello, our dear Patrons and followers.

We haven't written anything for a long time. There are objective reasons for this, and we wrote about it earlier. As you understand, these objective reasons havn't changed so far.

However, we understand that despite all our problems, you are waiting for the continuation of WaW. So, we are postpone the rework of our old game (by the way it is almost finished) for now. And we're back to the Witches.
There are a couple of news about our team. Many of you have asked us if the screenwriter is okay. We re-established contact with him, everything is fine, and he already sent the script for the final version.

Also, there will be a lot of new art in the next version. This art is mainly for endings. As you understand, we cannot leave endings without art. However, there will be a lot of endings... Perhaps we will look for another artist for this.

In any case, the development of WaW continues.
Stay with us!

Last edited:

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
Devlog Jun/28/2022

Hello, our dear Patrons and followers.

We haven't written anything for a long time. There are objective reasons for this, and we wrote about it earlier. As you understand, these objective reasons havn't changed so far.

However, we understand that despite all our problems, you are waiting for the continuation of WaW. So, we are postpone the rework of our old game (by the way it is almost finished) for now. And we're back to the Witches.
There are a couple of news about our team. Many of you have asked us if the screenwriter is okay. We re-established contact with him, everything is fine, and he already sent the script for the final version.

Also, there will be a lot of new art in the next version. This art is mainly for endings. As you understand, we cannot leave endings without art. However, there will be a lot of endings... Perhaps we will look for another artist for this.

In any case, the development of WaW continues.
Stay with us!
old game? what it called?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
change.png

Devlog Jul/23/2022

Hi!

While our artists are drawing the bulk of the content for the finals, we decided to redo the prologue as well. We are well aware that our prologue is long and boring. (Of course, there are games with several hours of prologue, but we think this is a bad example).

Of course, you can skip the prologue altogether. But most players don't. And rightly so, especially since the events in the prologue have a stronger effect on your character's stats, starting from the previous version.

So, the prologue will be shortened, on the one hand. We will try to keep descriptions as short as possible and so on. On the other hand, we will add three new small events that will add variety to the prologue and add to the atmosphere typical of the main part of the game.

You can see art for one of these events here.

For the time being, we can announce the preliminary release date of the new version. It will be around the middle or end of autumn if nothing changes.

We are very happy that you are staying with us and waiting for the completion of this game, just like we are.

~ The Team.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes