3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
We officially provide walkthrough and guides to our Patrons only.
oh ok when would they be available here I don't know if I can afford to support another creator
it's $14 for me sorry but that's to much for me for a walkthrough I'll wait till someone can post it

Last edited:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
can anyone help me with astoria content ?
I am stuck after we stole potion from snape office
How is your relationship with her? Also you need to have a High stat in DA to get it started. Tbh It's easy to get Ginny but she's more of Friends with Benefit. Hermione, Luna and Astoria are more romances than Ginny. Doing Luna isn't hard but Hermione and Astoria is it took me a long time to finish their routes.

Aug 1, 2019
How is your relationship with her? Also you need to have a High stat in DA to get it started. Tbh It's easy to get Ginny but she's more of Friends with Benefit. Hermione, Luna and Astoria are more romances than Ginny. Doing Luna isn't hard but Hermione and Astoria is it took me a long time to finish their routes.
Yeah It took while but I manage to make progress.
Can you tell luna's one (relationship interested).. I can kiss her but no new progress

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
Android 8+ version downloaded from mega and workupload always accure errors everywhere...
Then start game (main menu broken), after all ivents with time skip, all ivents with some sound called oops, game always go to gray screen...
Device - real me 6 pro, snapdragon 720g octa core, 8gb ram, 11 android.
Pls reply if someone play on android and DL this version and all goes without errors like grey screen with something like game cant open " direction of file" "file name.rpyc"

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Android 8+ version downloaded from mega and workupload always accure errors everywhere...
Then start game (main menu broken), after all ivents with time skip, all ivents with some sound called oops, game always go to gray screen...
Device - real me 6 pro, snapdragon 720g octa core, 8gb ram, 11 android.
Pls reply if someone play on android and DL this version and all goes without errors like grey screen with something like game cant open " direction of file" "file name.rpyc"
go to the patron site and download .95a public build

they mentioned somewhere there about this bug being addressed. I believe we only have the .95 here not .95a. its still public so you should be fine.

Reactions: Greendasteel

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Tradução com Muita revisão para a versão : v0.95

Translation with Much revision for version : v0.95

PS: o jogo e todo em Russo , tive que olha os diálogos pra não dar erro com os acentos e outros erro de códigos

PS: the game is all in Russian, I had to look at the dialogues to not give an error with the accents and other error codes

PS: Tive que edita muitos códigos que o programa não puxo pra fazer a tradução , só fiz o teste no começo (ou onde parei) , não sei como esta mais pra frente , alguns diálogos deve aparecer em russo , mais não deve afetar o jogo

PS: I had to edit a lot of codes that the program doesn't pull to do the translation, I just did the test at the beginning (or where I left off), I don't know how it is later on, some dialogs should appear in Russian, but it shouldn't affect the game

PS:botei o arquivo novamente , fiz algumas edição com o tamanho da fonte em algumas partes

PS: I put the file again, I did some editing with the font size in some parts

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
take a doubt, my mc and a girl did a magic to become a boy, can i go back to being a girl again now, or do i have to wait for an update to come out for that? or will it not happen?

Bloddrake

Aug 16, 2017
I was going to ask wether the game was abandonded but it seems they are reworking the game for Steam. So don't expect any updates in the near future.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... definitely not abandoned ... (why?)

Concerning Steam: They told me that Steam is not possible for them, coz of franchising issues (HP!)

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes