3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
i think is been more then 1 year where nothing happen on this update , let's put the abbandoned tag on this one

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
This is not abbandoned, they have some difficulty since part of their team lives in Russia while the other lives in Ukraine.
They made a post regarding that here :

Damn, another Dev team struck by this conflict, this is happening in a few other threads as well. I feel bad for the Guys/Gals in danger , Just hope they can stay safe. Been a lurker on this thread for quite some time and I really have enjoyed the game. But what's most important is the safety of the people in the line of fire.

Jan 8, 2020
Anyone have a list of the variables so i can edit the stats or the very least a mod i dont know about would play this fully but with no gallery i have to seek over avenues

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Anyone have a list of the variables so i can edit the stats or the very least a mod i dont know about would play this fully but with no gallery i have to seek over avenues
For editing stats try .
Though there are some stats nameing those related to classes that will need to be unlocked naturally before they can be effectively edited.

For relationships the characters names are abbreviated and have two-stats Player's feelings towards the NPC and the NPC's feelings for the player.
For example to edit your relationship with Ginny you'll need to change "player > r_jw" and "jwc > r_pc".

As for scenes, you'll have to unlock them naturally one by one. I recommend having roll back enabled, so you can roll back to the beginning of it and then save it in a slot on page 9 and beyond. While the save/load menu may only list 9 pages, you can create saves beyond those through using the arrows at the bottom to move past page 9.

Hope this helps.

Jan 8, 2020
For editing stats try .
Though there are some stats nameing those related to classes that will need to be unlocked naturally before they can be effectively edited.

For relationships the characters names are abbreviated and have two-stats Player's feelings towards the NPC and the NPC's feelings for the player.
For example to edit your relationship with Ginny you'll need to change "player > r_jw" and "jwc > r_pc".

As for scenes, you'll have to unlock them naturally one by one. I recommend having roll back enabled, so you can roll back to the beginning of it and then save it in a slot on page 9 and beyond. While the save/load menu may only list 9 pages, you can create saves beyond those through using the arrows at the bottom to move past page 9.

Hope this helps.
It does indeed thanks you deserve plenty of ice cream

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Threw this together real quick. Press "K" in-game to use.
-Gold Gives you 9000 gold
-Player stats sets all your stats to 12 (dev doesn't recommend going higher because it can break things)
-Class Stats sets things like potions to 30
-Looks sets looks to 50
-Arousal 0 is self explanatory

~Extract to "game" folder

WR Pro

Sep 12, 2019
View attachment 199699

Overview:
When you turned 18, you received a letter with an invitation to the Hogwarts University of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Because magic is not for children!
Thread Updated: 2022-03-15
Release date: 2021-09-01
Developer/Publisher: Great Chicken Studio - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.95a Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Game Information:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android old: - - -
Android new: - - -
Android chromebooks: - - -
Update Only: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Extra:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 31828 View attachment 31829 View attachment 31830
is there a walkthrough?

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I know this is not related to the game but wtf is android old and android new? I really want to play the game but my data is limited so I can't install both version of the game, if im using android 10 which version do i install?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Same here, it's not very intuitive and i have no idea to what to do
I have not looked recently but the last walk through I saw out in the wild only covered up until .87. might trying searching the net maybe it has been updated?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes