3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Hello everyone!!
Help me out someone, as a male MC for the gay route, it is only possible to romance Harry, Draco, and Professor Snape because I could not get any further with Colin and Rolf...Colin was able to provide information about other students and Rolf was just general conversation. Also which class is better when it's time to pick during the hat scene????
Well, thins and Ron too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JodieB-Blake

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Glad to see this games rating has gone up since the old writer left. I guess you're doing a good job

loliwitch29

Aug 20, 2021
I found some bug:
- If I'm a female changed gender to a male then:
+ sex in storage room with Colin still show female
+ sex with the twins: they called me "she, her" and undress me as a guy but in the sex scene it's female body again + script shows male name
- When I'm a guy asking Hermione to the ball, Lavender pops up everywhere, and if I ask her to have sex earlier but not show up, then in the Ball, if I goes to the park, she WILL be there. Kinda spooky really =)))
- The day after Dec 25, there's some error that doesn't allow me to move forward. White screen of dead
- The twins just finished giving me the task of fake letters then Ron appeared for the repeated task of sleeping with him, so I have a sex scene, AND the twins still stand there. Thought I would have a 4P for a moment lmao

Not sure why Quest 61 failed when I found Harry, brought him to Hogsmeade and slept with him =)))

Btw, Draco's face really doesn't do Malfoy justice. He looks kinda ugly, haha. And Ron, yeah, I can tell he isn't popular lmao

Last edited:

loliwitch29

Aug 20, 2021
3: Be a girl, pose for Collin picture, I think.
9, 10, 11: Need to talk to Malfoy, probably has enough relationship point, he''l ask you to help burn Hermione's SPEW leaflet. Then wayyyy later he'll ask you on a date.
28: Be a guy and see Flitwitck in the shower. Then continue to 63.
41: Date with Harry
43: Get caught at least 3 times by Filch. Then you will get 53 sometimes later.
54: Not sure, just have to fly enough to get injure and got sent to infirmary, sleep over night, I guess.
61: Probably become best friend with Harry. Go high enough Stealth. Roaming the hall enough?
72: Thought it's a must happen event? Follow up after Scabber ra off with Diary and Harry's blood
74: Continuation of 54

Are there any tips to invite Luna to the Christmas ball? Relationship status with her I have Max, interested and the last quest that I connect with her was the hunt for the panties. After that I can only talk to her very rarely, but I don't get any more quests. Can someone give me a hint what I'm missing?

I Play as Female.

Quest I haven't found are
3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 14, 19, 20, 28, 31, 36, 38, 41, 42, 43, 45, 46, 49, 51, 52, 53, 54, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, and 74

@AuntEdit
I found out. Quest 51 and 60 were important for the date. For Quest 51 you have to talk to Rolf Scamander.

Oct 8, 2019
Has anyone made any mods for this? Various sites say to use console commands but my edits to the files keep breaking the game. If no one has yet started a mod, I tell ya one that listed required skills to pass quests and listed the hidden quests that would make this game sooo much easier.

Oct 8, 2019
Hehe, did you use extreme values? Starting values higher than 12 are not needed and will break the game, this is well-known ...
No, actually I don't even get that far. My edit to turn console commands from false to true always comes back with an indentation error. Which given that I changed no indentations at all, just confuses me.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I found some bug:
- If I'm a female changed gender to a male then:
+ sex in storage room with Colin still show female
+ sex with the twins: they called me "she, her" and undress me as a guy but in the sex scene it's female body again + script shows male name
- When I'm a guy asking Hermione to the ball, Lavender pops up everywhere, and if I ask her to have sex earlier but not show up, then in the Ball, if I goes to the park, she WILL be there. Kinda spooky really =)))
- The day after Dec 25, there's some error that doesn't allow me to move forward. White screen of dead
- The twins just finished giving me the task of fake letters then Ron appeared for the repeated task of sleeping with him, so I have a sex scene, AND the twins still stand there. Thought I would have a 4P for a moment lmao

Not sure why Quest 61 failed when I found Harry, brought him to Hogsmeade and slept with him =)))

Btw, Draco's face really doesn't do Malfoy justice. He looks kinda ugly, haha. And Ron, yeah, I can tell he isn't popular lmao
Can you send a screenshots, savegames or errorlogs with these errors to us?

Dirikjlan

Oct 23, 2021
Hey,

i like the game so far but i need to know how to get quest 11. It say "activated homosexual content" but how can we activate it ? If someone can help please ^^

Last edited:

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
Hey,

i like the game so far but i need to know how to get quest 11. It say "activated homosexual content" but how can we activate it ? If someone can help please ^^
In the beginning you pick the option with the conversation with Ginny "well, that's their business to activate gay content...Also, you can use this walkthrough to help you out...https://lewdzone.com/walkthrough/WandsWitchesWT.pdf

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes