3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Papazoglo1

Aug 8, 2019
Version updated to 0.95a. ( not on Patreon, on another developer site )
- Known bugs fixed.
- Android version should work normally now.
- English localization has been greatly improved.

Reactions: OwlBeer

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
Hello.
I played that game some versions ago, and now have a question - did creators deleted Sociability skill and Restraint stat?
Because if no, that there's a bug.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I played that game some versions ago, and now have a question - did creators deleted Sociability skill and Restraint stat?
Yes. We originally planned them, but never implemented them into the game. So we removed them from the character sheet to avoid confusing the players.

Reactions: Rolo

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
So what the heck do i have to choose on the date with Ginny in the Restaurant?!

Also wondering that one of the first quests with her is still open-> The first Date wit her is still open with "Bla bla you angered her" or something like that... Seems like a bug to me. OR is this the reason why i cant go further with her?

thx in advance!

PS: This game would rly profit from a hint system or ingame walkthrough! At some point it gets so tedious and annoying af to get to events which you fail because you dont know you needed stuff for it...

Reactions: taglag

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
I hope some Luna content is in the works. It's a long gap of nothing between when she says you can invite her to the park and taking her to the ball, unless something is just not triggering for me. Before the ball was added that invite scene was the end of her content as far as I could tell, even with the relationship points maxed out.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
I can't get the night event in the infirmary to trigger...
I have hurt my ankle every Friday and it is November now.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Question is Fleur in the game? O.O or only hogwash?
Not that I've seen. Being Ginny's first year the game seems to be set during the Chamber of Secrets timeline, though it isn't exactly following the storyline, and she doesn't show up until the Tri Wizards Cup. Maybe in a sequel, if there is one.

Reactions: OwlBeer

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Trying to pursue, as a male MC, Prof Tonks. What conditions have to be fulfilled to trigger the 'magic wand" quest? All my academic achievements are up over 30.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Trying to pursue, as a male MC, Prof Tonks. What conditions have to be fulfilled to trigger the 'magic wand" quest? All my academic achievements are up over 30.
You have to be a girl for that one. Take a shower while Tonks is taking a shower and see her grow a dick. Then you ask her how she did it and use Transmutation or Potions to grow your own. You can then show her and she'll want to try it out.
If you can trigger it as a guy, you'd have to use the spell in the shower to peek on her I guess?

As a guy you get the quest to increase your size after seeing professor Quibble or what he's called in the shower and having high enough courage not to simply have your mind wiped. I haven't followed that story further.

Last edited:

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
You have to be a girl for that one. Take a shower while Tonks is taking a shower and see her grow a dick. Then you ask her how she did it and use Transmutation or Potions to grow your own. You can then show her and she'll want to try it out.
If you can trigger it as a guy, you'd have to use the spell in the shower to peek on her I guess?

As a guy you get the quest to increase your size after seeing professor Quibble or what he's called in the shower and having high enough courage not to simply have your mind wiped. I haven't followed that story further.
To me this makes kind of a strong case to use the command console and manipulate MC attributes and class achievements.

CestGod

May 8, 2021
I can't seem to get ahead with Ginny after the Hogsmeade date.
Any pointers? The quest log doesn't cross it off even after the date is over.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I can't seem to get ahead with Ginny after the Hogsmeade date.
Any pointers? The quest log doesn't cross it off even after the date is over.
You can repeat the date until you get it right. Watch her reactions to your words during the date.

Reactions: CestGod

zombie128

Jun 20, 2019
I got potion with Astoria from Snape to beat giant spider, she told to wait some time while she study effects of this potion. but the continuation of the quest no longer triggers, anyone know why? P.S I have max.relationships with her.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
I got potion with Astoria from Snape to beat giant spider, she told to wait some time while she study effects of this potion. but the continuation of the quest no longer triggers, anyone know why? P.S I have max.relationships with her.
If you're talking about getting ready to go back to the forest to kill a spider then I don't think that part has been added yet. It's never triggered for me if it has. The last time her content was updated that I recall was the addition of all the butt sex stuff. I can't imagine Hagrid would be happy if we kill one of his best friend's kids and drag it's corpse to his hut. When it is added I hope there is an option to change her mind because it sounds like it would cause trouble, maybe even getting expelled from school.

zombie128

Jun 20, 2019
If you're talking about getting ready to go back to the forest to kill a spider then I don't think that part has been added yet. It's never triggered for me if it has. The last time her content was updated that I recall was the addition of all the butt sex stuff. I can't imagine Hagrid would be happy if we kill one of his best friend's kids and drag it's corpse to his hut. When it is added I hope there is an option to change her mind because it sounds like it would cause trouble, maybe even getting expelled from school.
I see, but i still have no other quests with her.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes