3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
I'm torn with this game. It has a lot going for it but all the scenes I've got up to this point look like someone slamming a doll against another doll, there's apparently a time limit which sounds like it sucks absolute dick and I'm sure I will think so when it happens to me, a lot of quests are uninteresting and require completion on certain days which is a problem because on one hand with the time limit and on the other because events can happen and skip parts of the day that you needed to do stuff leaving you having to wait another week. Weeks are long and I don't encourage skipping them because of the supposed time limit. Not having enough skill for random opportunities happens all the time and you get blocked from things. The worst offender in my playthrough was the broom bitch announcing that quidditch tryouts were in the evening and I did not have enough time to increase my flying skill so I could not join the team and you cannot join the team ever after that happens. Quest instructions are too vague for how this game is. You can buy shit at the beginning of the game but after that, I have not encountered a way to spend my money and I have been playing for a few hours, I literally bought a really nice robe in the beginning and I have not seen it after the intro, there is a job that you can get but god knows how useful it is. Arousal is a stat that does not add anything to the game and is simply a constraint to limit your fun, it will increase every time you study, and pretty much all the time you go to class, you will find yourself not getting stat increases from participating in class if it's too high and some events require your arousal to be high and it's impossible for you to know what you need in terms of any stat without the help of a walkthrough(overreliance on walkthrough is also annoying). This game is about repeating tasks or talking to people with the same dialogue over and over until something happens. Idk, I may be missing something about this game and maybe I'm being too harsh on it because there is stuff that I like even if I can't think of anything rn besides the art(mostly). There's just a lot of really stupid repetitive shit nonstop throughout the entire game.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Ah thank you. Is it possible to get the other upgraded items at a later point in the game?
No. But if you buy all the upgraded items, then later on you have to be very careful not to run out of cash, which would get you expelled from Hogwarts.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Remind me please, can you only date Draco if you are Slytherin? I kinda would like a playthrough as a Gryfindor with a taste for evil.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes