3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
and in all this years you could add a gallery ?
No. As we have written many times before, we will not add the gallery to the game. The fact is that many scenes in the game are multivariate and depend on events that take place outside this scene. So we didn't initially plan any one version of each scene as canon. Perhaps after the release of the final version of the game, someone will make a mod with a gallery.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
No. Astoria and Colin are straight. We are not plan to add same same option for them. We are tell about it many time.
There is a plenty m/f content for Astoria right now, but no regular sex options yet.
Well that kinda sucks on Astoria staying straight given she is Slytherin after all I figured she'd make some sort of exception for female mc with the "you speak of this to no one or else" angle. Just saying really all the female characters should get the m/f f/f storylines

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Well that kinda sucks on Astoria staying straight given she is Slytherin after all I figured she'd make some sort of exception for female mc with the "you speak of this to no one or else" angle. Just saying really all the female characters should get the m/f f/f storylines
What does being Slytherin, or any house for that matter, have to do with a persons sexuality?

Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
What does being Slytherin ... have to do with a persons sexuality?
Hehe, some ppl may think: Slytherin=bad --- f/f=bad --- Slitherin=f/f --- (dont take me serious pls ;) )

Jokes away ... Slytherin is the most conservativ house, and she comes from an extremely noble family. So Astoria's personality is perfectly described imo.

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I believe we have shown Astoria's personality well enough in the game that you can understand why she is not interested in girls.
I get the whole coming from a noble family etc hence the slytherins I've seen the movies and seen some of those characters rebel that nobility cuz they were tired of being judged as the same as those before them to make their own legacies etc for example the malfoys when Draco finally got out of them having their heads buried deep up Voldermort's decayed ass.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016

The public version of our game is ready. It took a very long time, and again we apologize to those players who are waiting for our game to continue every time. As an excuse, we can say that the game is really close to completion. The next public version will contain the story endings.

We have always listened to the wishes of our Patrons and players. During the development of the game, we even changed its concept several times. The final size of the game has grown several times compared to the originally planned one. And this is good. We are always happy to receive your feedback, and we are glad that you are interested in playing our game.
However, you probably want to know what's new in this update?

As we already wrote, there are no new quests in this version. Instead, we focused on completing previously started quests. The eight previously started quests were expanded and completed.

The new content includes new scenes with Hermione (for the male and female characters, but more for the females). New scenes with Luna (for both male and female characters). New scenes with Harry for the female character. New scene with Ron for the male character. And also several new events with special art for them.

Also, we introduced the way to influence relationships between NPCs, as well as the way to know about these relationships. Both are achieved through new events with old characters.

In addition, we have made some changes to the game balance. Some "tough" characters now have reduced skills and abilities requirements during their quests.

Also, according to your numerous requests, we have removed the restrictions on playing time in this version. However, if you play beyond a certain point, the game will warn you that further saves may not be suitable for the finals.
But that's enough.

You can download the new version .

We hope we have caught all the bugs in it, but your bug reports are welcome as always.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021

you probably want to know what's new in this update?
Will be sad to see it it finished, in a way. I've enjoyed your game quite a bit. Very refreshing when the mc isn't written in a way that you're playing the role of full blown douchebag. In a setting full of love potions and the Imperius Curse it would have been easy to have gone that route. I hope this ability to affect NPC relationships isn't a step in that direction like it sounds like it could be.

What I would like to know and have been curious about for a while is your future plans. Will you go right into a new project? Take a break then start a new project? Or has this experience been enough to turn you against making any more games? What ideas for a new project are you considering, a sequel or a different setting, another parody or something original?

Reactions: Rolo and GCStudio

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
What I would like to know and have been curious about for a while is your future plans. Will you go right into a new project? Take a break then start a new project? Or has this experience been enough to turn you against making any more games? What ideas for a new project are you considering, a sequel or a different setting, another parody or something original?
In general, this is a secret. We already wrote that we will start new project after we complete WaW. And we have even partially started working on it. But we are not ready to provide any details yet. Let it be a surprise.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
We forgot to specify, but we have redesigned the reward in some quests, and they give a constant increase in your character's abilities now. In fact, you can get +1 to each ability during the game.

Reactions: compusavvy

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
Does both male and female protagonists have roughly equal amount of content or does one clearly have more/better content right now ?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm curious what constitutes "Gross violation of our Terms of Service" that got the walkthrough link banned...

• Haha
Reactions: Xenrus
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes