3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

hinatalily13

Jan 11, 2021
It's from the Patreon.

Devlog Jun/07/2021
Hi!
The code for the new version is ready. We apologize for the delay. We found an editor for the Russian script text, and we had to correct some of the text that is already in the game. This created a lot of unexpected and unplanned work for us.
In any case, it's done already. As we wrote earlier, now we need some time for pre-alpha testing of new gameplay's mechanics. Then we will prepare the English localization and release the alpha.

Reactions: voerman
Nov 10, 2020
In which case the be at these places during specific times is just a load of bs without a literal guide. The fact that in order to level stealth through only 1 event is dumb, and that there's no way to continue playing wether it be using that one time relic heromine has shown existed, or some other bizarre phenomenon is just.... haaa
Bruh, just use the console commands if you want to level up your skills.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
So is Ginny not a virgin regardless of the choices you make or is it something you do earlier (grope her or w/e) that makes Harry punch her V-card before you?

I really tried to enjoy this game but even on easy mode it was disturbingly grindy. having to take showers over and over because apparently having even 1 arousal point means I can't learn a skill is just ridiculous. And even at 0 arrousal it seems like its RNG so you have to try 5-6 ties to get 1 point.

Ginny fucking Harry and Hermione seems to no matter what still be hung up on Ron just makes the game seem kind of meh. Not for any sort of "hurr durr NTR" reasons but just makes it feel like why bother reading any dialogue just FF to the sex scenes.

Sandbox just really really kills the enjoyment of the game which sucks because I love the artwork and can see how much effort was put into it. In my opinion, the game should've been formatted the way "New Coral City" was formatted. That game also takes place over the course of like 6 months where you control your character every single day but it actually flows well rather than "hmmm 4 girls all want a date this Saturday lets last forward a month to see them all. It would allow the author to actually pace the events while still giving the player control over who they want to see what order etc etc the way NCC does.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
This is not the case in our game. This is just one of the options. But yes, she doesn't have high moral values.
I was thinking that spell that lets the MC see through the walls to spy on others showering would be a good way to add in several pics of characters not seen in the main part of the game. Could be pics of them showering and some of them practicing unhygienic principles, and maybe even a few with some helping each other relieve the daily stress from magic use. The MC can't be the only one doing that in the showers.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I was thinking that spell that lets the MC see through the walls to spy on others showering would be a good way to add in several pics of characters not seen in the main part of the game. Could be pics of them showering and some of them practicing unhygienic principles, and maybe even a few with some helping each other relieve the daily stress from magic use. The MC can't be the only one doing that in the showers.
Yes, we already read this. Our game is already in the final stages of development. But if we can, then we will add new functionality to this event.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Yes, we already read this. Our game is already in the final stages of development. But if we can, then we will add new functionality to this event.
I knew it was getting close and somewhat iffy if it could be done so I'll understand if it doesn't happen. I've enjoyed the game and want to thank you for not making the MC a douchebag like so many games do with their MCs. It's refreshing and more devs should get away from doing that, it can be very offputting at times. I'll be looking forward to whatever your next project may be.

Reactions: Human1993

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Wands and Witches 0.93Alpha released!

Before I write further, I want to thank our active Patrons. You give us strength and motivation to work further, thank you for this!

The release of this version was very difficult. I'm not talking about the complexity of its creation now. I'm talking about the circumstances that prevented us from creating it. You are all aware of the failures that have plagued us. Regardless, the new version is ready.

So what's new:

As I already wrote, there are no new quests in this version. Instead, we focused on completing previously started quests. The eight previously started quests were expanded and completed.

The new content includes scenes with Hermione (for the male and female characters, but more for the females). New scenes with Luna (for both male and female characters). New scenes with Harry for the female character. New scene with Ron for the male character. And also several new events with special art for them.

Also, we will introduce you some new gameplay mechanics. One of them changes the general style of play after the ball. The rest allow you to learn about the relationship between the NPCs and influence them. In addition, the game time is almost unlimited in this version.

What we have to do before the public version:

- Animate ten more scenes.

- Fix bugs and errors.

We are still at a loss to indicate the exact timing of the release of the beta and public versions. But we will release them as quickly as we can.

Alpha release is already available for download to our $10+ Patrons!

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
As I already wrote, there are no new quests in this version. Instead, we focused on completing previously started quests. The eight previously started quests were expanded and completed.
Will we need to restart from the beginning to see all the new content from the expanded quests or will we be able to finish them all after the ball?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Wands and Witches 0.94_Beta released

Hi!

We are continuing to work on a new version and we have just released a new beta for our $3+ Patron!
We're glad we got a lot of feedback after the alpha, so we are not only did we fix a lot of bugs, but we made some balance changes too. Of course, we are completely sure that not all bugs have been caught yet. So I hope for your further feedback.

Changes compared alpha:
- Added seven more animations. There are 4 non-animated scenes left.
- Changed conditions for a date with Hermione. It should be a little easier now.
- Purchases during the prologue now explicitly affect your character's attributes. Skipping the prologue affects it too.
- Also, you can get an increase in your attributes after completing some quests (Attention, this feature is in alpha testing so far, and may break the game for you. Please report such cases to us.)

What we need to do before the public version:
- Finish the animations.
- Complete the temporarily deactivated scene.
- Fix remaining bugs.

We will release the public version as soon as it is ready.
So stay tuned!

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes