3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I am not sure if I am missing something but quest 25 is not triggering. I have already done quest 8 and havent done 9 like the guide says but nothing happens when I talk to Hermione. I am playing a female character but the game doesnt say anything about needing to be a guy, any help?
Been a while since I played but time of day you speak to the person and where as well plays into triggering. The guide that I was last using would say things like speak to X in the evening at the library on such and such day, or not on mondays ...

Reactions: Jobwriter

BLucy

Mar 30, 2020
Time for what? For next release? Probably. For calling it abandoned? Not even close to 3 months.
I'd be surprised if this was abandoned at this point, not just because of the amount of work in it already, but because they said this was going to be a big update because the next would be the final, so it would be a weird point to abandon it.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Don't panic, we are continuing to work on the game. We'll be posting a new devlog soon.
Before you wrap up the game I'd like to offer that the spell for peeping in the showers would be a good way of adding art of several other characters that are not part of the game's storyline and don't otherwise appear in the game. Could have at least two pics of each showing a regular shower and the relieving of tensions from using magic, surely the MC isn't the only one doing that in the showers and a larger variety of characters would offer more incentive to use the spell.

Reactions: DaedricLover

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Devlog Apr/04/2021

Our team deeply apologizes for the delayed release. We haven't written any news for a long time, and we had certain reasons for this.
In the beginning, almost all of our team got sick in one by one. Then the programmer's computer was broke down, and it took some time to repair. Then it turned out that some of the information was lost. Most of them we were recovered from the archives (glory, glory for data archiving!). But not all. As a result, the sources of several artworks were irretrievably lost.
Now, after restoring everything that is possible, we estimate the readiness of the code for the new version at 40%. The script was not lost, moreover, it is partially ready for subsequent versions too. We will have to redo some of the art. In any case, it is much faster than drawing from scratch.
Accordingly, until we figured out the consequences, we couldn't tell you how things are going with us. Because we just didn't know what exactly to say. Everything is fine now, we continue to work. You will definitely see the next version, as well as the finals.
Once again, we apologize to everyone, especially to our Patrons, who continue to support us in this difficult time. We will be posting new devlogs at least once a week until the new version is ready.

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
Devlog Apr/04/2021

Our team deeply apologizes for the delayed release. We haven't written any news for a long time, and we had certain reasons for this.
In the beginning, almost all of our team got sick in one by one. Then the programmer's computer was broke down, and it took some time to repair. Then it turned out that some of the information was lost. Most of them we were recovered from the archives (glory, glory for data archiving!). But not all. As a result, the sources of several artworks were irretrievably lost.
Now, after restoring everything that is possible, we estimate the readiness of the code for the new version at 40%. The script was not lost, moreover, it is partially ready for subsequent versions too. We will have to redo some of the art. In any case, it is much faster than drawing from scratch.
Accordingly, until we figured out the consequences, we couldn't tell you how things are going with us. Because we just didn't know what exactly to say. Everything is fine now, we continue to work. You will definitely see the next version, as well as the finals.
Once again, we apologize to everyone, especially to our Patrons, who continue to support us in this difficult time. We will be posting new devlogs at least once a week until the new version is ready.
what abbout the second game you work on ?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
what abbout the second game you work on ?
It seems to me that you are confusing something. We have two fully finished games now, and this one is in progress. We, of course, have plans for the next games, but these are only plans for now.
See my signature.

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Wands and Witches [v0.91b Public]

Original Size Windows/Linux: 1.26GB
Compressed Size Windows/Linux: 360MB

EDIT: Some missing files are attached below extract it in the game folder. (the game folder where all the files are stored.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A Compression By LDX REPACKS

Last edited:

Faxo

May 1, 2017
Wands and Witches [v0.91b Public]

Original Size Windows/Linux: 1.26GB
Compressed Size Windows/Linux: 360MB MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
game does not open

i copied gui.rpyc and renamed the copied one to gui.rpy gave other traceback error:

While parsing C:\Users\User\Downloads\User\WaW0 91b Public-pc-compressed\WaW0.91b_Public-pc-compressed\WaW0.91b_Public-pc/game/gui.rpy.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xea in position 18: invalid continuation byte

Last edited:
Reactions: lewdgamerxxx

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
game does not open

i copied gui.rpyc and renamed the copied one to gui.rpy gave other traceback error:

While parsing C:\Users\User\Downloads\User\WaW0 91b Public-pc-compressed\WaW0.91b_Public-pc-compressed\WaW0.91b_Public-pc/game/gui.rpy.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xea in position 18: invalid continuation byte
Fix attached.

Reactions: Faxo

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
We strongly recommend not using third-party compressed builds. The game is already compressed almost four times, further compression of the graphics leads to very large losses in quality. I'm not even talking about additional errors and bugs.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Devlog Apr/20/2021

Hello!
We continue to work on the new version. There is both good and bad news. Let's start with the good ones. All the lost art has been redrawn and even slightly improved. So we have no lagging art now.
The bad news is that our programmer somehow spilled tea on his work laptop. The laptop is alive, but it will have to replace the keyboard. And some time was wasted too. This is a very unfortunate laptop anyway. We are a little ashamed to write about such things. It would seem that this cannot happen in real life, only in a sitcom. But it turned out that this is possible in real life too.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Devlog Apr/20/2021

Hello!
We continue to work on the new version. There is both good and bad news. Let's start with the good ones. All the lost art has been redrawn and even slightly improved. So we have no lagging art now.
The bad news is that our programmer somehow spilled tea on his work laptop. The laptop is alive, but it will have to replace the keyboard. And some time was wasted too. This is a very unfortunate laptop anyway. We are a little ashamed to write about such things. It would seem that this cannot happen in real life, only in a sitcom. But it turned out that this is possible in real life too.
Sounds similar to the Pepsi Syndrome.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes