3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
News. Not much, but news anyway.
Great Chicken Studio said:
January 7th
Hello!

In general, we can say that the work on the next version is going very well. Art is almost ready. The script is already ready. So our programmer starts working on the code soon.

Reactions: voerman and Tamri

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Just wanted to say a few things. I'm really enjoying this game, the art is great though a bit cartoony, but still easy enough to tell who the characters are. Kudos to the devs for not taking what seems to be the most common route of making the MC a complete and total asshat. It's very offputting to me when I try a new game and the character I'm playing is an obnoxious jerk to everybody and the only way he/she can get laid is to somehow force all of them into it, which would have been easy in this setting considering love potions and the imperius curse.

There is one little suggestion I'd like to throw out there. I think the spell to spy through the shower walls isn't being used to it's potential. It's a perfect opportunity to throw in a bunch of lewd art of characters from the books and movies that otherwise don't appear in the game. There could be a least two pics of each character. One of a normal shower, and as with the MC, one of them easing the tensions caused by the use of magic, maybe even a few pics of a couple of them easing the tensions of each other. Just a thought I had.

The three way scene during the Christmas ball was enjoyable. I hope a way can be found to add in more like that, maybe with Tonks and the librarian since a pic of the two together at the park has already established they are willing to get together and have both been with the the MC as well.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Talking about shower scenes, can anyone give me some spoilers how the Professor Flitwick shower scene scenario progresses (if it does) ?

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Guys, I have a question: did you also happen to have reached the end of the last update (resulting in the impossibility of moving forward in the days) without having completed some previous missions? I still need to finish the routes of Hermione and Astoria for example.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Guys, I have a question: did you also happen to have reached the end of the last update (resulting in the impossibility of moving forward in the days) without having completed some previous missions? I still need to finish the routes of Hermione and Astoria for example.
There is time limit how long you can play. If I am correct you can't play past ball, but to answer your question: no I never had a problem with that since I am playing with walkthrough and I am dirty cheater.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Devlog Jan/18/2021
It's been some time since the last public devlog. We sometimes tell all sorts of small news in posts for patrons only. But this time we really have something to say.
All art for the new version is ready. Our programmer starts working on the code from today. Meanwhile, artists will be fine-tuning the art for the animation. We plan to release the alpha in two or three weeks.
By the way, we already have the entire script plan up to the final version. And the lyrics for some of the final scenes have already been written. I remind you that the next big release will be the penultimate one, after which the final release will follow.

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
Devlog Jan/18/2021
It's been some time since the last public devlog. We sometimes tell all sorts of small news in posts for patrons only. But this time we really have something to say.
All art for the new version is ready. Our programmer starts working on the code from today. Meanwhile, artists will be fine-tuning the art for the animation. We plan to release the alpha in two or three weeks.
By the way, we already have the entire script plan up to the final version. And the lyrics for some of the final scenes have already been written. I remind you that the next big release will be the penultimate one, after which the final release will follow.
Great job Devlog!!! Love all your hard work!!!

hinatalily13

Jan 11, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
    config.console = true    config.console_history_size = 100
                                   ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Tue Jan 26 00:22:19 2021

I am getting this, can anyone help?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
    config.console = true    config.console_history_size = 100
                                   ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Tue Jan 26 00:22:19 2021

I am getting this, can anyone help?
Looks as if you need to edit renpy/common/00console.rpy with a text editor and insert a Rtn after "true". (Warning: I know absolutely nothing about Renpy coding, but that seems fairly obvious.)

Datslopetho

Jun 28, 2017
how do you finish quest 24? I am on the "It seems that Irma is counting on it continuing..." step and i go to the park in the evening with more than 6 arousal but nothing happens.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes