3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
ok guys, i think i have a problem.
I followed all the instructions I found in the thread to use the game's command console to increase (albeit slightly) the character stats.

I downloaded unrer, put it in the game folder, started it, clicked "3", to enable the console.
You don't need unren to enable dev menu and console, as far as I can tell its enabled by default. I would just delete current game folder and extract it again.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
I tried.
- I opened the console with "ctrl+d"
- I changed the stats with "player.a_blablabla"
- I pressed "esc" to go back to the console home page
- I pressed "ignore" to go back to the game (I don't know how else to do it).

But now every time I try to save the game it opens the same console start page again.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I tried.
- I opened the console with "ctrl+d"
I am amazed that you can open dev menu with "ctrl+d" since it should be "shift+d".
Anyhow, you have return button at the bottom and you should never save with dev menu open and don't bother using esc button when you can just click return that always works.
Also I never opened console with "shift+d", but "shift+o" since it is faster.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
my god ... so what have i been open all this time? O____O
"shift+o"...now it all makes sense...

I'm the dumbest.
Thank you very much!

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Hi guys, I think I found an error in the guide. Anyone know anything about it?
I'm a Gryffindor and in the quest menu it gives me mission 48 as playable.

1605551119824.png

But in the walkthrough it tells that a requirement is to have finished quest 46 (which is not playable by a Gryffindor, as specified in the same quest menu, like the previous quests of this "narrative strand") and not to have started the same quest 48 (????).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I noticed that they are the same requests for quest 47, so either there is an error or I didn't understand something.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
You're welcome! :)
I noticed that because I'm on October 25th in the game and I had read that some quests have a specific date or a specific month, so I didn't want to go on until I had a "to do list" of priorities.

So...let us know!
And great job! :)

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
Hi there. Is anything that i can do ingame to increase MC stats? Or is only possible via console? And is last true, how can i do it in a tablet?

Reigorgas

Sep 23, 2018
Is there a simple way to trigger the blaise quests? I've been trying to crash on my broom but I can't get to the hospital wing at night for it

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
guess there's no harem path? because ginny refuse to having seks after mc hooked with brown and asked mc to break up with her I don't like it but I did it, after that ginny bang with another guy in front of mc during ball. So.. yeah. I feel like ass kicked.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Lavender Brown is such annoying, that I was really happy, when I got rid of her. Harem works quite well without Lavender. ;)

Reactions: jahall

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
Hi there
Can i change the stats ( not skills)?
Or, what should i change with save editor to upgrade them?
Dont ming the grind but i already had played some hours and they remained the same and i lost some option because of that

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Hi there
Can i change the stats ( not skills)?
Or, what should i change with save editor to upgrade them?
Dont ming the grind but i already had played some hours and they remained the same and i lost some option because of that
You can upgrade them as a rewards for few quests

Reactions: Acrobata
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes