3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
is there any development to the colin + female mc debt? I was kinda hoping he might increase it... I even tried a playthrough where he hates her xD
Currently that quest leads to him trying to turn the blackmail into a proper date which you can accept and move on to normal romance with Colin or refuse which doesn't really escalate things. Maybe in 0.95 they will expand it.

I'd also like to see where the Malfoy's Toy story progresses. That one could even have ramifications on the main story. (It is a bit odd that when you are Malfoy's slave and confront him when he tries to rape Astoria, he doesn't just command you not to interfere (I guess he doesn't want Astoria to know he has you hexed)).

senss

Sep 2, 2019
I get an error every time i try loading a save :unsure: ive tried to use both winzip and 7-zip.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT 1:
yeah i tried downloading again, and nothing seems to work.
i just want to play this game:FacePalm:

EDIT 2:
i downloaded from a different mirror and now it works:PogChamp:

Last edited:

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Updated to version 0.91b!
- fixed a bug due to which quest 2 could start in the afternoon
- fixed a bug preventing the completion of quest 65 for a female character in some cases.

sukasukasubur

Nov 1, 2018
does anyone know how to change the time from morning to evening or night? because i'm stuck in a loop where time won't advance because of "unfinished business" in quest 34 which I don't understand. I searched the thread but cannot find any solutions.

collinio

Jan 20, 2018
How do you activate the bracelet quest? I've gone on the date, got the gift from Draco, become less than friends with him but can't get the bracelet quest.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
I think a few quests trigger randomly once you have the trigger pre-reqs. I just kept walking around and talking to him.

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
does anyone know how to change the time from morning to evening or night? because i'm stuck in a loop where time won't advance because of "unfinished business" in quest 34 which I don't understand. I searched the thread but cannot find any solutions.
To start its important to periodically save you progress in the game from time to time; as far as the time changing in the game if your in a loop try to restart your game and reload from where you left off.

fregot

May 5, 2017
There are scenes of HG having sex with other guys on the ball. How can i get it? Is it possible if i finished quest 69?

collinio

Jan 20, 2018
Is there anyway that you can take Luna to the ball? Done all the quests with her, she chose to kiss me not Rolf in the demguise one but still couldn't take her to the ball.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Is there anyway that you can take Luna to the ball? Done all the quests with her, she chose to kiss me not Rolf in the demguise one but still couldn't take her to the ball.
Demiguise quest is not last quest with Luna

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
i really wanted to like this game but i cant deal with that random arousal bullshit. plus im 2 hours in and still cant raise my flying skill. id recommend avoiding if you dont want a grindy game with barely any hints in it

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
ok guys, i think i have a problem.
I followed all the instructions I found in the thread to use the game's command console to increase (albeit slightly) the character stats.

I downloaded unrer, put it in the game folder, started it, clicked "3", to enable the console.

I enter the game, click "ctrl + d" to open it and the screen appears like this.

capt 1.PNG

Having never used a cheat console I have no idea whether this is normal or not. In any case, I click on "console" and enter the codes I found in this thread.

capt 2.PNG
capt 3.PNG

But then I have no idea how to get back to the game and, in any case, when I do, the stats have not changed.

Any pious soul to give me a hint?
Sorry, I'm not a "pro" at this and my mother language is not english...so...it's easy to miss something.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes