3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

dilara

Nov 8, 2020
Anyone knows how to use cheat code in Android? I searched the thread but cannot find any solutions.

dilara

Nov 8, 2020
Is there a cheat to change decisions in events? I warned Hermione in Kitty Hermione event but walkthrough says I must see her as a cat in How not to break the rules.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
what this game needs is a way to increase your states like courage some option where blocked becasue i had not enough points in this stats

Last edited:

stano28

Nov 9, 2020
I cannot pass 65. Hermione's experiment. It starts every saturday again. I've even read the walkthrough, but haven't found what I'm doing wrong.
3 or 4 saturdays, every time the same content. Max relationship with Hermione, no cheats, but can't move forward.
I have no idea, what's the problem. Any help here?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I cannot pass 65. Hermione's experiment. It starts every saturday again. I've even read the walkthrough, but haven't found what I'm doing wrong.
3 or 4 saturdays, every time the same content. Max relationship with Hermione, no cheats, but can't move forward.
I have no idea, what's the problem. Any help here?
can you send me your savefile with this problem to check?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Wands and Witches development roadmap

Hello!
As always, after the release of a new version, we tell you about our plans for future releases. In general, they have not changed, but a little supplemented.
The next big release, we are targeting a version number of 0.95, will focus on completing and expanding already started quests. We have no plans to add new quests in the next version, however you will see more than enough new content and new scenes. We will also increase the game time by a few days, during which your character can see some of the aftermath of the Christmas Ball. The script plan for this version is almost ready, and the script is more than half ready. Also we already have some art for this version.
We are also planning to rebalance and expand some game mechanics in version 0.95. We have long promised to give players ways to influence relations between NPCs, and in the next big release we will do it.
The next big release after this, we are targeting version number 0.98, will focus on completing the main storyline. You can also see the finals in this version. After that, the restrictions on playing time will be removed, and you can play as much as you want.
The main addition will be that we will make another release after that. This will be version 1.0. There will likely be little new content in it. Instead, we will focus on fixing old bugs, removing shitty code's workarounds, and further re-iterating the gameplay. The fact is that due to the lengthy development, some parts of the game don't fit together well. Much of this arose out of the need to maintain compatibility with old saves. Therefore, we will have to spend a lot of time to make it all as a whole. This will be the final release and will not be compatible with old saves.
After that we will start making a new game. We have ideas about this, but we will let you know about them later. Follow the news!

The Team!

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
how cna i get new quest and is there a way to earn money to pay back the loan for the bank
Be careful with spending money, work in the shop on weekends (you need stats for that...)
... a way to increase your states like courage. Some option where blocked becasue i had not enough points in this stats.
I suggested always to take courage=12 and int=11. Later on courage /int +1 (3x).

Reactions: qorl55

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Be careful with spending money, work in the shop on weekends (you need stats for that...)

I suggested always to take courage=12 and int=11. Later on courage /int +1 (3x).
i choosed courage and int at the start of the game what i mean is activities in the game like sneaking in the corridoers at night that increases courage, or i dont now a new option when reading at the libary like read the whole day and it increases your int, jogging around hogwarts to increase athletics

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
No, not possible, ... but tutoring with Hermione increase INT, confronting snape may increase courage, bringing a girl to the flower is a free stat.
And ofc, you can increase sexperience, stealth, eye...

Other stats have to be chosen wisely in the beginning... (as I said above) ;) Have fun.

Like it is now, imo it is quite balanced. Your suggestions would make huge imbalances. With choosing wisely, I did not have any problem with stats or money (ok, I needed more than one playthrough to get to this.).

Last edited:

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
is there any development to the colin + female mc debt? I was kinda hoping he might increase it... I even tried a playthrough where he hates her xD

Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
On December 20 I'm stuck in a loop where time won't advance because of "unfinished business" which I don't understand. If I attend potions I get stuck in an infinite loop because time won't advance and class starts again.

Groundhog day in potions class is a nightmare.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
On December 20 I'm stuck in a loop where time won't advance because of "unfinished business" which I don't understand. If I attend potions I get stuck in an infinite loop because time won't advance and class starts again.
check quest71 or quest72. it looks like you got caught the next day. try loading your save before December 19th.

Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
check quest71 or quest72. it looks like you got caught the next day. try loading your save before December 19th.
I think the issue was that I had done the second Astoria quest in the Hog's Head when 71 popped up, so after sleeping in the hogs head saturday night, I was interrupted by 71, and then woke up in the hogs head sunday morning.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes