Mar 16, 2019
Wands and Witches [v0.91 Public] Great Chicken Studio

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.26 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.24 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 449 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 432 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
Wands and Witches 0.91 Public release

View attachment 889422

It took a lot longer than we expected. However, we have released a new public build of our game. What can we say? You have not waited in vain. This update is very big. The size of the game has grown by 17,000 words and 27 scenes.

We remind you once again that all new content takes place after December 21st. The game time has been extended until December 25. You must use the old save, or play again before the end of December to see the new content.
We strongly do not recommend using cheats to change the date in the game, this can completely break it. The events of this update are very variable, and it is almost impossible that two playthroughs will lead to two identical balls. Due to the fact that the new update is very complex, you will not be able to see even a third of all scenes in one playthrough.

In general, our game event's is quite kind in nature. However, even though this is a parody, you may encounter some not-so-nice things over time. These things will always be a consequence of your actions or your inaction. You may have seen the atmosphere of despair and hopelessness in the final books of the original series. This will never happen in our game, but don't expect all the finals to be happy ends. With some of the consequences of your actions or inaction you can face during Christmas ball.

What's new compared to the previous public version?
- Two new quests. The first is the Christmas ball, and it is huge. The second one takes place during the ball, and you will fail it if you can't manage to complete it before the ball is over.
- New outfits for almost all characters.
- New, more varied sprite for Ginny. So far we have only used it for the ball, but we will replace her old sprite in the rest of the game in the next versions.
- Four backgrounds have been redesigned or redrawn to better match the holiday spirit.
- Three new soundtracks.
- We've fixed a lot of bugs from previous versions.

We are still not sure if this version is completely bug-free, so we ask you to report any bugs you may encounter.

You can download it at our Patreon
Thanks a zillion for the new updates I'm going to download and start playing now!!! :love: :love:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
It's been three years and the Patreon page still hasn't been hit by a copyright take down notice from R*wlings. I'm not sure if I should be more surprised or impressed.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Updated to version 0.91a!

- fixed a bug preventing a female character from inviting Luna to 'after the ball'
- several bug fixes on the conditions of pairing for the ball
- several bug fixes on 'after the ball' events

• Yay, new update!
  • Hey there
Reactions: kinmack and Rolo

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
It's been three years and the Patreon page still hasn't been hit by a copyright take down notice from R*wlings. I'm not sure if I should be more surprised or impressed.
why should she do this? our game is a non-commercial parody. in addition, I will note that there are several similar games, and I have not heard that anyone has a copyright problem.

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Is it possible to slut around in this game? As in, just get up to lewd stuff in random places/with random people because the MC feels like it, not as a part of gradually romancing a specific partner?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
look the screenshot.
As for how to reproduce this, after I stop malfoy from raping Artoria i return to the ball and it shows the mc in the hallway, he heards weird sounds coming from somewhere and he finds Lavender having sex.
56 - you succesfully broke up with Lavender. question is, why quest 57 is still active.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
why should she do this? our game is a non-commercial parody. in addition, I will note that there are several similar games, and I have not heard that anyone has a copyright problem.
They have taken action against parodies in non-profit magazines (see www chicagotribune com/news/ct-xpm-2005-02-17-0502170038-story.html ) and they at least changed the names. I know at least one Harry Potter parody game had a Patreon link at first, then didn't a short while later.

The Potter movies are owned by NBCUniversal which is probably less litigious than Disney but in any case it's basically "cross your fingers and hope we're too small to bother" rather than "we're fine".
www reddit com/r/legaladvice/comments/6r1mmv/a_question_regarding_fair_use_in_patreon_funded/

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes