3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
How do I unlock quest 76 with the gossip girls in the library? Everytime I try it says my sexperience is too low, but it's at 13. The guide says it must be higher than 10 to work. I don't get it.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Well here we are, almost a month after the Beta and still no word on the public release. I think this game is just about dead, I know it's dead to me.

After being a patron for, I honestly can't remember how long, I've just reached peak frustration. And not just with this game but all the games I was supporting on Patreon. I was so looking forward to August all summer long, there was a reasonable chance that five of the seven games that I supported would deliver an update. Of course they all failed to deliver.

There has to be a better way to find completed games to play. This crap of dev's just milking patron's and not even giving regular post on their progress just has to stop.

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
i just hope they don't just milk the money and after all this time the next update to bee just visual

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I haven't played this game in quite some time due to it was during an earlier version which at the time had very little Astoria Greengrass content...I checked out the change logs and says that there's been added m/f and f/f scenes with all students so is it safe to say that Astoria has finally gotten rid of being an ice queen for dating other girls?...if so...about bloody time. Could someone please confirm that?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
The game is not abandoned, the work is in progress. We are currently awaiting feedback from beta testers before publishing the public version. There is only one more public version left until the finals, after which the game will be completed.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
The game is not abandoned, the work is in progress. We are currently awaiting feedback from beta testers before publishing the public version. There is only one more public version left until the finals, after which the game will be completed.
Could you shed some light on my earlier post please?

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
and in all this years you could add a gallery ?

Reactions: Amr Ragheb

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
so is it safe to say that Astoria has finally gotten rid of being an ice queen for dating other girls?
No. Astoria and Colin are straight. We are not plan to add same same option for them. We are tell about it many time.
There is a plenty m/f content for Astoria right now, but no regular sex options yet.

Reactions: Rolo
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes