3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

ElJosh781

Jan 31, 2018
1.) How do you get quest 68?

2.) Will there ever be a gallery mode?

3.) How many different couples can you peek at during the Christmas Ball?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
1. This one was a really, really slow burn for me until I finally started using the console, and found the commands that some of you very kind people pasted into this thread.

After that I actually began to enjoy the game a whole lot more.

2. For the longest I had assumed it did not even have any CG in it at all, just text stuff.

3. It is still a very slow burn, but I find it far more enjoyable now, and am starting to like it.

4. I know is cheating using console, but the game pace was so darned slow, and just not very enjoyable for me at that slow snail pace.

May 20, 2021
1. This one was a really, really slow burn for me until I finally started using the console, and found the commands that some of you very kind people pasted into this thread.

After that I actually began to enjoy the game a whole lot more.

2. For the longest I had assumed it did not even have any CG in it at all, just text stuff.

3. It is still a very slow burn, but I find it far more enjoyable now, and am starting to like it.

4. I know is cheating using console, but the game pace was so darned slow, and just not very enjoyable for me at that slow snail pace.
cheating using console how you access the console

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I personally like the slow pace very much...
Used console only to observe the development of the variables (like relation between Ginny and Harry...)

May 20, 2021
Shift + o ( that is and alphabetical o )

In this spoiler are the console commands that many kind people posted.

At least the ones I have found in the thread there may be more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i see so it makes easy i wonder if the full game will still have it its sad the updates are slow

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
i see so it makes easy i wonder if the full game will still have it its sad the updates are slow
Actually I just started playing this one a few days ago at .91b. And now it is .95 version I guess I was lucky, but for me the up date seemed fast :) LOL

I am sure you are right, there are quite a few images that have to be made for the way they are animating this. I extracted the .rpa file as I like to look at what they are doing.

I can see that there is a lot of love put into this one.

Reactions: Rolo
May 20, 2021
Actually I just started playing this one a few days ago at .91b. And now it is .95 version I guess I was lucky, but for me the up date seemed fast :) LOL

I am sure you are right, there are quite a few images that have to be made for the way they are animating this. I extracted the .rpa file as I like to look at what they are doing.

I can see that there is a lot of love put into this one.
thank you for everything your quite helpful can i ask how you use the cheats

to adjust the relationships between people i cant seem to make it work

inc0gnit0

Jun 25, 2020
For Cheats simply Open Console (Shift + O) and paste the following:

player.a_int = 30; player.a_coord = 30; player.a_agil = 30; player.a_curage = 30; player.a_atl = 30; player.a_luck = 30; player.gal = 9999; player.b_looks = 30; player.b_arouse = 30; player.a_char = 30; player.b_control = 0; player.s_charms = 30; player.s_dada = 30; player.s_fly = 30; player.s_comm = 30; player.s_potions = 30; player.s_trans = 30; player.s_spot = 30; player.s_sexp = 30; player.s_hide = 30; player.r_ag = 30; player.r_ck = 30; player.r_dm = 30; player.r_gg = 30; player.r_hp = 30; player.r_jw = 30; player.r_nt = 30; player.r_pc = 30; player.r_ss = 30; player.r_ll = 30; player.r_rs = 30; agc.r_pc = 30; ckc.r_pc = 30; dmc.r_pc = 30; ggc.r_pc = 30; hpc.r_pc = 30; jwc.r_pc = 30; ntc.r_pc = 30; ssc.r_pc = 30;

(I'll edit this if I find any mistakes with my cheat string)

May 20, 2021
For Cheats simply Open Console (Shift + O) and paste the following:

player.a_int = 30; player.a_coord = 30; player.a_agil = 30; player.a_curage = 30; player.a_atl = 30; player.a_luck = 30; player.gal = 9999; player.b_looks = 30; player.b_arouse = 30; player.a_char = 30; player.b_control = 0; player.s_charms = 30; player.s_dada = 30; player.s_fly = 30; player.s_comm = 30; player.s_potions = 30; player.s_trans = 30; player.s_spot = 30; player.s_sexp = 30; player.s_hide = 30; player.r_ag = 30; player.r_ck = 30; player.r_dm = 30; player.r_gg = 30; player.r_hp = 30; player.r_jw = 30; player.r_nt = 30; player.r_pc = 30; player.r_ss = 30; player.r_ll = 30; player.r_rs = 30; agc.r_pc = 30; ckc.r_pc = 30; dmc.r_pc = 30; ggc.r_pc = 30; hpc.r_pc = 30; jwc.r_pc = 30; ntc.r_pc = 30; ssc.r_pc = 30;

(I'll edit this if I find any mistakes with my cheat string)
thank you sweetie for making the cheats a bit more clear

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
what're the quests that leads to other quests again? the in game quest list doesn't give hints anymore.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
We are strongly DO NOT RECOMMEND cheating a character's abilities above 15. This can completely break the game in at least two cases.
Actually, 12 is enough for almost all checks.

Reactions: Rolo

The Gallows Call

Sep 23, 2017
Shift + o ( that is and alphabetical o )

In this spoiler are the console commands that many kind people posted.

At least the ones I have found in the thread there may be more.

I know the house ones out of these work and the others did at one time and might still work. Originally posted by MaxiMu back on page 25.

Reactions: OwlBeer
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes