jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Since the game has been leaked, then we will add a few comments:
1) In general, the game is finished. The game have endings. No more big content additions.
2) Welcome to the beta test, I'm waiting for bug reports
3) We are expecting version 1.0 in the next build. That's all.
4) Maybe someday in the distant future we will release something like a gold edition. But it is not exactly.
Thanks. One bug I found in the beta is that right at the start it still says it's an alpha build!

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Your character is always Bi and not a true lesbian(Strap on, futa etc) But Refuse the boys when approached, and dont use your new wand when prompted.
You don't even have to complete this quest about the new magical wand.

Reactions: Hajime

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I am on a tablet, which version should I download? I have never downloaded a game from here on my tablet before. This will be my first time trying.

Hajime

May 7, 2017
I am on a tablet, which version should I download? I have never downloaded a game from here on my tablet before. This will be my first time trying.
I have no way of knowing if this works as I dont have a android to test it, but this is the android version.
(Link will expire in about twelve hours so if anyone can upload to a more stable connection it would help everyone out).

So how do we acess the pregnacy content now? How does it work exactly? Has anyone figured that out yet?
No clue, but it happened.

Last edited:

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I have no way of knowing if this works as I dont have a android to test it, but this is the android version.
(Link will expire in about twelve hours so if anyone can upload to a more stable connection it would help everyone out).

No clue, but it happened.
hmmm i see. Did you just play hermonie's route? Were there any choices you made? DId she get any new h-scenes?

Hajime

May 7, 2017
Due to some of my choices Dumbledore pulled me aside and told me to pick a girl but I told him that I wanted my harem. I told Ginny that we would remain in secret but Hermione was open. Yes Hermione had a extra scene that made me happy as it fit her character more but sadly it went back to same old right after. The Epilogue was longer in my opinion too.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Due to some of my choices Dumbledore pulled me aside and told me to pick a girl but I told him that I wanted my harem. I told Ginny that we would remain in secret but Hermione was open. Yes Hermione had a extra scene that made me happy as it fit her character more but sadly it went back to same old right after. The Epilogue was longer in my opinion too.
Hmm. Interesting! Do you have saves of the new scene with hermoine or any other girls?

It takes a...Very long time to get through girls routes is all.

Reactions: ZawiszaC
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes