sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Shame there seems to be no pregnant sex scenes but can’t complain. Hopefully future updates if not already a thing in game. Or some titjobs if possible

Hajime

May 7, 2017
Hopefully if they do a sequel(And please do)

Two interesting scenes with Ginny.(Prob old as i never romance her normally)

Last edited:
Reactions: sirviper235

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
How does one continue the Luna romance as a female MC when it seems as if we can't invite her to the ball?

dink81979

Feb 21, 2018
Getting an error when trying to extact the windows version. Says "Error 0x8096002A:No error description available" when it tries to copy the images.rpa file. I've tried to manually copy and paste everything over and this is the only file that wont copy over. Anyone got a fix?

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
there is pure lesbian rout or not please
You can date only girls if you want. there's no obligatory sex with guys, but, some scenes with girls you use a "male wand" (futa) and there's no other option. I don't see futa as a "pure lesbian", but, that is it

You don't even have to complete this quest about the new magical wand.
There isn't, but if you don't complete it you won't have scenes like the sex scene with Professor Tonks.
There is no lesbian alternative to the scene. it's either futa or not complete

Reactions: allinon

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
All new sex scenes in the lastest big update involving Voldemort (four scenes) or Astoria (one scene for male MC only). You may have missed some content from past updates, or some past update entirely. We has focused on the epilogue and endings rather than new scenes.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So, i don't really have a horse in this race, but given a potential epilogue where, after the MC decides to go official with Ginny at the end, they get together as a pair in relationship, but the game makes it clear Ginny is fucking Harry behind the MC's back and gets pregnant with his children ... it might warrant that ntr tag? I mean, that's not really a "oh MC and Ginny are just friends with benefits so it doesn't count" situation anymore.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
So, i don't really have a horse in this race, but given a potential epilogue where, after the MC decides to go official with Ginny at the end, they get together as a pair in relationship, but the game makes it clear Ginny is fucking Harry behind the MC's back and gets pregnant with his children ... it might warrant that ntr tag? I mean, that's not really a "oh MC and Ginny are just friends with benefits so it doesn't count" situation anymore.
There are endings where MC ends up with Ginny. Apparently you couldn't get to her good endings. Who did she dance with at the ball? Who did you choose after the ball? What kind of relationships did she have with other students? All of this matters. Finals are just the consequences of your actions or inactions during the game. We do not have a hard-coded scenario for the relationships between NPCs in the game; they develop in their own way each time.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
In any case, I'm looking forward to other players' feedback on the endings they received too.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
The one thing that slightly niggles my pedantic mind about the game is that Hogwarts as described as being a university, when everything about the way it operates says it's a school. I can see why the devs felt that they had to do that, to emphasise that everyone is over eighteen and thus keep Patreon happy, but it still grates a bit.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
It's been soooooo long since I played. I somehow stumbled upon a path to an epilogue scene. I assume afterwards you can still play the game and perhaps clean up some quest lines. Though a lot of them I have no idea how to proceed. Like finding out why that guy with the camera is taking pictures of me and someone else. And the missing panties one where I have to find out who is behind it all.

Perhaps is is just best to start over, perhaps?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
You need at least three playthroughs of the game to see all the content. And that, it is unlikely that you will be able to do this, as many things are directly opposite. So we explicitly recommend players not to play further after getting the finals, but to start a new game.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes