VN Others Completed WanNyan à la mode! Which Girl Will You Choose? An Erotic Cat & Dog Café Experience [Final] [SkyFish poco]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 29, 2019
I wouldn't be that strict about it, e.g. I think something like Nekopara definitely deserves an animation tag because it has animations for everything except the scenes. It would be weird if something that's 95% animated doesn't deserve the "animated" tag.

However, in this case, the animation is as barebones as it gets. I'm now deeper into the VN and it seems like Shinono is the only girl who even has any animations, and her animation is just the same occasional tail motion. It seems like a mechanic they tried out but then decided to scrap it from their development schedule.
maybe

but in visual novel data base you have the "animated scane " and "animated story" maybe they need to add this here too

Reactions: Ottaro21
Apr 19, 2020
Lmfao so it was an error on your part then. I hope this becomes a lesson for you.
Yeah I'm used to downloading from Mega, which does not ask for that. There was not a mega option there when I was here. I didn't know it would send me ads, as I'd never used that website. And I assumed my antivirus would automatically block things like that anyway. Now I know

E$DRHUIJ:

Mar 24, 2020
Some man out here running from state police with his 15th Bestiality and Public indecency charge because he's got hentai pov

E$DRHUIJ:

Mar 24, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I predict a formula may exist statistically significantly predicting the length in time of these games... maybe like

MarriableNPCs*1 Hour * NumberOfEndings*1 Hour + 5 hours if it has the harem tag worth of reading

Reactions: sonhot
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah I'm used to downloading from Mega, which does not ask for that. There was not a mega option there when I was here. I didn't know it would send me ads, as I'd never used that website. And I assumed my antivirus would automatically block things like that anyway. Now I know
Which one did you download from to get the Russian popup? I use Nopy whenever the option is there and haven't run into Russian installer.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
This should unlock the full gallery (replace WanNyan.system.dat in userdata)

Also OP you should add the tag:

Reactions: FunkyD

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
hmm....does it has a harem path??
I hope not. Otherwise we'd be ruining a lot of carreer paths. Each and every student has to go to a different shop, so as to avoid unnecessary competition. They'll be like chefs, not like waitresses, in which case it's 1 person per future workplace.
You choose a single mate for the sake of replayability.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
hmm....does it has a harem path??
Looking at a japanese walkthrough,doesnt seem like it.
VNDB doesnt list one either so...I would assume no.
Seems like a questionable choice for a game with such a setup.
I hope not. Otherwise we'd be ruining a lot of carreer paths. Each and every student has to go to a different shop, so as to avoid unnecessary competition. They'll be like chefs, not like waitresses, in which case it's 1 person per future workplace.
You choose a single mate for the sake of replayability.
Harem path? No. Harem scenes? Yes. Two separate of 3 girls each.

Oh and Linux users, I found proton to run this better than standard wine.

Dec 7, 2018
I predict a formula may exist statistically significantly predicting the length in time of these games... maybe like

MarriableNPCs*1 Hour * NumberOfEndings*1 Hour + 5 hours if it has the harem tag worth of reading

The thing I hate the most about pretty much 90% of mainstream eroge is the fact that the fucking nipples literally all have the same size and color, I'm a fan of big fat oversized nipples with a darker tone. Trying to find that in modern eroge is almost impossible.

Reactions: E$DRHUIJ:
D

Deleted member 112830

the animated tag and the loli tag is wrong. I played through every route and there wasn't a single animation or loli. :(

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote