VN Others Completed WanNyan à la mode! Which Girl Will You Choose? An Erotic Cat & Dog Café Experience [Final] [SkyFish poco]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
the animated tag and the loli tag is wrong. I played through every route and there wasn't a single animation or loli. :(
You are correct about no animation, but by normal standards there is a loli, 2 actually if a non weeb were to see it.

Ero

Jul 9, 2017
the animated tag and the loli tag is wrong. I played through every route and there wasn't a single animation or loli. :(
There actually is a tiny amount of animation in the game. Occasionally you'll see a tail wag and the sprites "move" around every once in a while. The tag might be a bit misleading if you were expecting smoothly animated scenes, but it is technically correct.

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
For unknown reasons, the game doesn't start. I downloaded both the normal download (from Nopy) without having problems with Russian installer or anything like that; and both via the torrent. The installation/extraction is successful, but when I click on the "EXHIBIT.exe" icon nothing happens. I also tried to have it installed on the default path...same problem. Anyone with the same issue? There's a fix? Thanks in advance :)

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Thank you very much for providing the installer version of the game! You're the best!
The Installer seems legit and comes straight from Mangagamer
I didn't encounter any problems during installation or when I open and played the game...
My antivirus didn't detect anything and its Malwarebytes.

Overall its a fantastic game and plenty of romance options! Gonna enjoy playing this one!

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
Thank you very much for providing the installer version of the game! You're the best!
The Installer seems legit and comes straight from Mangagamer
I didn't encounter any problems during installation or when I open and played the game...
My antivirus didn't detect anything and its Malwarebytes.

Overall its a fantastic game and plenty of romance options! Gonna enjoy playing this one!
Have you installed the game in the default folder or in a custom folder?

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
Ok...found a simple solution. I only changed the folder path (but not the name)...and now the game works perfectly ^^

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
I just installed as it is. I didn't change anything or whatsoever. There might be something wrong with your PC...
As said in my last post...I found the solution. Usually I install the visual novels in a secondary drive and I divide them in custom folders. Instead of installing the game in the default path C:\\Games\Mangagamer... I installed it in the secondary drive, but maintaining the original name folders, and the game works. Install it in a custom folder, with different name, make the game not working.

Dec 18, 2019
Lol - Nopy is like MEGA - just a method to download the game.
Regardless of what host you chose - all the game files are exactly the same.

We use Nopy for most of our games here - as it is a fast, safe and reliable file hosting service.
i know nopy is safe since i use it all the time. but i were more confused by people remark of a russia installer or what it is..

edit after thought. okay kinda get it now. only one of 61 av think it is malicious. and most major legit good av says it is good. thanks for the upload

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2019
the virus total link you sent still says it has a malicious file in it
that one is ai based av. quite a high chance for false postive. also most legit av and pretty popular one and even microsoft says it's safe. also total scan only having one detection which is also only ai based. says it's pretty much clean atleast no dangerous one in it.

Chazam

Jul 26, 2021
I wish to play this game but I'm a little bit worried about this.
Is it safe to click yes?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote