Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
before putting translated files into game file, do we need to do patches for bugs or is it fine if we dont? cuz I didn't download the game yet this is my first time seeing this game
No, you don't need those. I'll post a pre-patched link too later today, to avoid troubleshooting and headaches.

This game has abortions, what kind of content did that version had that the dev felt like it should be cut from the game?
As far as I know, only battle scenes with two enemies. The gruesome one with ancient fetus-eating bug and also with belly-punching kangaroo.

Jan 7, 2022
Just so you new people know I've been working on a non-MTL translation for a month now. Getting close to finishing and unless something serious happens, it will be done this month. I'm gonna post another translation patch with all of Harapania, the biggest city, translated today. Also, will post a link to my newly created discord where I'll be posting updates hourly.
I'm working on 1.02 version of the game, by the way, the one which has no cut-content. But I'll transfer my translation to 1.08 (or whatever version will be the latest at the time) as soon as I complete it.

It's 難易度 difficulty level. CV is character voice.
Then I'm not gonna play this MTL crap. I will wait for your translation. Thanks for providing the light and saving us from MTL. Really appreciate all the work you're doing. :giggle:

I ask my good brothers to do the same and wait for proper translation!! Peace :coffee:

Ducky007

Apr 28, 2019
View attachment 1749691
well, I met this error while in the tree sea.
need help
It happens because U still didn't lose ur virginity in the game. What I did was download the v1.05 in japanase version, copy and paste save file, then played the same scene lost the virginity and then replaced the save file back into the v1.08 english version that atleast did the trick for me..

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Does anyone know where can I get an untranslated version with the removed content? 1.04 is it?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
View attachment 1749595

Anybody know what the top 2 options are?
I think the top one is event simplification whatever the hell that is, I guess shortened scenes on repeat? Not played it yet so can't confirm while the second one is something to do with a lottery system?
Top is to toggle simplified content (content you have already seen once will be shortened, this does not apply to all scenes so some scenes will still be full dialog if you re trigger them)
below is difficulty level, you're on standard right now
i'm so tired that every time a game piques my interest it's full of bugs
It's not, either play the 1.02 posted by translator or play 1.08 (1 scene cut) raw japanese. The 1.08 posted here is fucked same on svs.

Reactions: bone34

LostNoire

Sep 16, 2021
Just so you new people know I've been working on a non-MTL translation for a month now. Getting close to finishing and unless something serious happens, it will be done this month. I'm gonna post another translation patch with all of Harapania, the biggest city, translated today. Also, will post a link to my newly created discord where I'll be posting updates hourly.
I'm working on 1.02 version of the game, by the way, the one which has no cut-content. But I'll transfer my translation to 1.08 (or whatever version will be the latest at the time) as soon as I complete it.

It's 難易度 difficulty level. CV is character voice.
Can't wait for this and the Red Haired Demon translation. You are truly doing gods work in this hell of MTL

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth and bone34
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes