that way the Virginity system could be implemented nicely

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
y'know
i feel like Aria could have a standalone game featuring her
maybe somehow she lost her immortality and tries to get it back

or hell, maybe prequel before she become immortal and tries to find it
that way the Virginity system could be implemented nicely
i don't think she would want to try get her immortality back if she lost it, it's more like a curse to her (she said she tried to suicide many time in game)

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
i don't think she would want to try get her immortality back if she lost it, it's more like a curse to her (she said she tried to suicide many time in game)
never saw her say that
havent got that far ingame i think

edit : reached that point
didnt think she actually hates her immortality
ugh, i feel selfish

yeah, definitely a prequel before the imortality then

Last edited:

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
kay, beat 3 dragons
cleared the lost city and beat *spoiler
beat primordial dragon
got the new teammates
am i done now ?

gunna new game and do slut run

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
this blue dress witch lady can get pregnant too? or only the main heroine can get pregnant also does this game have beast content, what are the cum rags for oh and can I do a virgin route?

Last edited:

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I have read the last 2 threads, but I just wanna know, which is better? The one with bugs or the one with less bugs and some content taken out? It's because I don't want to overthink about which version should I download lol

Mar 25, 2022
is the childbirthing part of this able to be turned off or atleast avoidable? seems like a good game but that kink is really not up my alley so just wondering if you can prevent it from happening.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
this blue dress witch lady can get pregnant too? or only the main heroine can get pregnant also does this game have beast content, what are the cum rags for oh and can I do a virgin route?
Aria can't get pregnant, but she has a scene in the post-ending part of the game. There is some beast content, mini-scenes with rabbit and horse enemies come to mind. Cum rags are a collectible you can trade for one "costume" and some other useful items, the shop is in Truss. Yes to virgin route.

I have read the last 2 threads, but I just wanna know, which is better? The one with bugs or the one with less bugs and some content taken out? It's because I don't want to overthink about which version should I download lol
Play 1.08.

is the childbirthing part of this able to be turned off or atleast avoidable? seems like a good game but that kink is really not up my alley so just wondering if you can prevent it from happening.
Yes, you can buy some stuff in the hospital that essentially turns that part of the game off.

Reactions: Jowyy
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes