yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
oh man
i havent jacked off so much to an rpgm like this for so long
reminds me the first time i discover the legendary 111 games (ideology, heiress, etc)
man, my dck feels sore

imma need to ask this :
are there any suggestions u guys have, similiar style of games like this ? i might already played those games u mention, but all suggestions are welcomed

the main keys >>
fem protag,
virginity system
well translated (if the MC is super hot, might consider brute forcing the MTL lol),
pregnancy system (not a must, but big boon to have, dont kink shame me:rolleyes:),
voiced over (i understand these are rare, cuz its super expensive to fund that lol, so not a must as well)

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
YESS NTR GAME!! I'm cheering for you! More NTR release! thank you so much!
Just for ease of general understanding in the future, I'd recommend that you seperate Netori and Netorare. There are a lot of people that are fine with Netori but not with Netorare, and maybe vice versa. If you like both, that's perfectly fine.
The title in question is a Netori game.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
Just for ease of general understanding in the future, I'd recommend that you seperate Netori and Netorare. There are a lot of people that are fine with Netori but not with Netorare, and maybe vice versa. If you like both, that's perfectly fine.
The title in question is a Netori game.
legit question, whats the diff lol
i read it as someone is cheating/cucking all the same

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
There's a major difference, to put it in as simple terms as possible it's mostly based on which perspective the story is told from. Netorare is at it's core focused on negative emotions, portraying the struggles and suffering of the protagonist - the protagonist in this case being the person getting cucked the majority of the time, though in rare cases it's told entirely from the perspective of the woman or with selective perspective swaps.
Netori is at it's core focused on a powertrip and the feeling of conquest, portraying the process (and potentially results) of stealing someone's significant other. The protagonist is generally the guy doing the cucking.

Due to personal circumstances I get physically uncomfortable from heavy Netorare, but I'm largely fine with Netori. To me the difference between the two are often like night and day.

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
netori: you fuck their girl/boy friend or wife/husband
netorare: you don't know your partner is being fuck by the other
netorase: you into being cucked and watch your partner fucked by the other
all above only work when there are 3rd person or more, if there's only 2 person in game/doujin it called cheating.

• Wow
Reactions: yangjuelek

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
another question : how do u get pregg by foreign figther dude ?
in heat battle he always do blowjob and anal
im still in the arena arc tryin to figure out how to trigger his vaginal cg to get the pregg lol

IncestGuy

Oct 26, 2017
netori: you fuck their girl/boy friend or wife/husband
netorare: you don't know your partner is being fuck by the other
netorase: you into being cucked and watch your partner fucked by the other
all above only work when there are 3rd person or more, if there's only 2 person in game/doujin it called cheating.

I really don't understand why people hate NTR so much. I know cheating is wrong, but it's fictional characters, so nobody is actually being hurt.

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
Released a new patch. It should be final until Sikorsky releases that update he promised.
Also made a thread so that the OP could be updated.
https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirsten-1-02-1-08.126459/
The games I'll be working on now: and .
I'm glad that you're planning on working on . The main girl looks like Himeko Murata from Honkai Impact 3rd.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes