yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
No, not really. Only exceptions to the rule are the kids you have with the shota elf, and only those born at a hospital, and up to a limit of 4. You can find them in his home where his mom takes care of them for you.
we should tell the elf mom to buy a bigger table lol

Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
Just for ease of general understanding in the future, I'd recommend that you seperate Netori and Netorare. There are a lot of people that are fine with Netori but not with Netorare, and maybe vice versa. If you like both, that's perfectly fine.
The title in question is a Netori game.
There are lot of ppl who are fine with both so?

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
so uh...
apparently theres no trigger/button to restore or view Hscene as a virgin when visiting recollection room
damn
thats a real minus for me

was 9/10 for me
but this alone down it to 8/10

hope they give an update for this

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
I did but they does nothing do i download the wrong version?
it does say that you have to gave birth normally at hospital if this is first pregnancy
other than that
maybe bug
the downlaod link gives 1.02 and 1.08 version
1.02 has more CG but more bugs
1.08 has less CG but more stable
pick your poison

me i finished 2 runs, slut and virgin
both in 1.02
no bugs encountered

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
wait , the literal bug ?
not broken code ingame bug ?
huh ??
am i the crazy one here

summoning lord daedroth to explain
Haven't followed the discussion above closely, but 1.02 has the enemy called fetus-eating/devouring bug which can kill the baby in your womb (don't wanna go into gory details how it does that). The 1.08 deletes the scene and renames the bug to ancient mysterious bug or something.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
Haven't followed the discussion above closely, but 1.02 has the enemy called fetus-eating/devouring bug which can kill the baby in your womb (don't wanna go into gory details how it does that). The 1.08 deletes the scene and renames the bug to ancient mysterious bug or something.
nonono
i know about the miscarriage scenes only avaliable in 1.02
just thought u said 1.02 has more BUGS, as in game error/crashes, where 1.08 has fixed it but removed miscarriage scenes
turns out its literal insect BUGS lol

man...

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
nonono
i know about the miscarriage scenes only avaliable in 1.02
just thought u said 1.02 has more BUGS, as in game error/crashes, where 1.08 has fixed it but removed miscarriage scenes
turns out its literal insect BUGS lol

man...
It's a real bugger & can be the bugbear of many when bugs get misconstrued with the other bugs that are indeed insects & not buggy code.

• Haha
Reactions: yangjuelek

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
What's the save file for 19 and 20? They both seem like virgin runs, but 19 has her teamed up with the perverted noble boy and 20 has a full roster of chicks in the 1st town with her naked

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes