Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I appreciate this circle's artist and a lot of the features of the game (field items getting a keybind, difficulty options that make cheating pointless, battle sex scenes that are mostly player driven). There are a few problems like the fact that movement speed resets every single time the game does any kind of cutscene where the character moves or changes facing, being inconsistent with the event skip option (will skip new variations of some repeat scenes, but some scenes will never be skipped at all), but most egregiously adding a horny party member who you can't even get a scene with (not to mention all the other named/drawn females with no scenes). I really wanted to find something once I had a full female party even though the one assassin isn't implicitly as sex crazed as the other 3.

Overall still looking forward to more from this circle in the future and hope we get real translations for them instead of just MTL.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I appreciate this circle's artist and a lot of the features of the game (field items getting a keybind, difficulty options that make cheating pointless, battle sex scenes that are mostly player driven). There are a few problems like the fact that movement speed resets every single time the game does any kind of cutscene where the character moves or changes facing, being inconsistent with the event skip option (will skip new variations of some repeat scenes, but some scenes will never be skipped at all), but most egregiously adding a horny party member who you can't even get a scene with (not to mention all the other named/drawn females with no scenes). I really wanted to find something once I had a full female party even though the one assassin isn't implicitly as sex crazed as the other 3.

Overall still looking forward to more from this circle in the future and hope we get real translations for them instead of just MTL.
As I didn't follow the development of the game, I can only assume here:

I think that, at some point during development, the game was supposed to be about an all female party. But the developer realized that it would be a huge amount of work to make bascially 4 different scenes (1 per girl) for every event/monster and dropped that idea.
Aria following you around/monitoring you constantly to comment on things might be relic from when she was a party member.

Reactions: Ryuki_time

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
As I didn't follow the development of the game, I can only assume here:

I think that, at some point during development, the game was supposed to be about an all female party. But the developer realized that it would be a huge amount of work to make bascially 4 different scenes (1 per girl) for every event/monster and dropped that idea.
Aria following you around/monitoring you constantly to comment on things might be relic from when she was a party member.
That might be the case because the other female members have a different profile if they're by inflicted Horny status

candylandx

May 6, 2017
there is no chance losing any battle, its way to easy. im playing on normal and im oneshotting everything.
is there no option to take damage or lose anyway ?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
there is no chance losing any battle, its way to easy. im playing on normal and im oneshotting everything.
is there no option to take damage or lose anyway ?
One of your (permanent) items is literally a Give-up button
Note: Not all enemies have a CG if you lose the battle
Capture1.PNG

islakun21

Jul 25, 2020
pretty sure played this couple months before, it has completed tag but turns out it was Completed Demo. Is this the full release?

Ex_Pride

Dec 18, 2019
Can someone send the link of the latest translation of version 1.02 using other platforms? My mega keep downloading only half of it everytime.

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
I wish it was possible to mod this game in a way so that we can try to add more costumes and etc in the game. Great game just thag i want more.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes