pr83

May 5, 2017
Are the female party members in heat not interactable like the male ones during combat?

FreyaOmega

Sep 6, 2020
I love the game a lot, i think all the girls you meet here will have their own games also, for that reason u dont see their images or costume changes in combat or portrait, honestly i want a game of the mage Aria, also needs more costumes, Kirsten has good amount but 10 costumes would have been good.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
it does say that you have to gave birth normally at hospital if this is first pregnancy
other than that
maybe bug
the downlaod link gives 1.02 and 1.08 version
1.02 has more CG but more bugs
1.08 has less CG but more stable
pick your poison

me i finished 2 runs, slut and virgin
both in 1.02
no bugs encountered
Why would a lesser version have more CG than the updated version? Side note I don't fancy playing this updated 1.08 anyone have full gallery save?

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
Why would a lesser version have more CG than the updated version? Side note I don't fancy playing this updated 1.08 anyone have full gallery save?
cuz the DLsite says : "hey, your abortion CG is fked up, either censor or remove that sht"
here's my save

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
I really liked Kirsten's voice, was it produced by the author for the game, or did he use footage from somewhere else?
Pretty disappointed that the elf and ojisan only had 2 cg each...

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I really liked Kirsten's voice, was it produced by the author for the game, or did he use footage from somewhere else?
Pretty disappointed that the elf and ojisan only had 2 cg each...
This is the apparently.

Seeker7

Jul 13, 2022
Thanks for translating game. RPG part is best of all Sikorsky`s done before. BTW anyone has full list of tittles non-virgin one?

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
How do you not get a game over after collecting the bird eggs at the beginning of the elf village quest? After completing it the brother just gets mad at me for being a soldier and i get a game over.
huh that's suppose to be progress, which version are you playing and can you share your save?

forsited

Oct 6, 2018
Yeah it's kinda confusing. I've downloaded 4 different things and none of them work for me. Either the cg's don't work, it doesn't get past the bridge or the translation just ends abruptly after the bridge. I just kinda gave up.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
can i get the maga link for the full translated game pls ? i couldnt find it in the thread
Yeah it's kinda confusing. I've downloaded 4 different things and none of them work for me. Either the cg's don't work, it doesn't get past the bridge or the translation just ends abruptly after the bridge. I just kinda gave up.
Here you go:

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes