Jan 28, 2018
Does anyone know if Zen has his own upgraded weapon? Found Fighter's and Oyaji's but not lil elf boy's. Please and thank you if you do.

Also what monster drops the mysterious gear and where is its location?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Thanks bro. This works great. Idk if I was just fucking up the patches or what.
thank u my freind
What you downloaded is not the latest version of my translation. Many images are not translated, it's less proofread. Here's the folder with the translated uncut and cut versions (1.02 and 1.08 respectively):

Also, where did you find the link to that MTL?

Can't blame you. This thread hasn't updated for some unknown reasons
The uploader did update it, but only with 1.08 links. For some reason, he decided to not add links to the uncut version, there's only a link to my mega folder.

Does anyone know what to do from here on out? I lack a monster to be discovered and a baby.
What version of the game is that?

Does anyone know if Zen has his own upgraded weapon? Found Fighter's and Oyaji's but not lil elf boy's. Please and thank you if you do.

Also what monster drops the mysterious gear and where is its location?
Upgraded version of Wooden Short Bow? This is the dev's note about it:
ラストダンジョン加入時
When joining in the last dungeon

Don't know what that refers to. Either the battle with Geha or if you add him to the group in Miseria/Monkey Island.
There's also another bow he could be equipped with. Drops somewhere in Miseria.

Mysterious Gear should drop from that tentacled monster on the train.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Railander,
you're missing Vagrant's baby. If I remember correctly, that's the gangbang scene in the tent.

Two missing monsters are Brood Behemoth (lower levels of Miseria) and Sandbag Wankey (in the flashback room, upper right corner).

Reactions: rkepf12
Jan 28, 2018
What you downloaded is not the latest version of my translation. Many images are not translated, it's less proofread. Here's the folder with the translated uncut and cut versions (1.02 and 1.08 respectively):
Mega

Also, where did you find the link to that MTL?

The uploader did update it, but only with 1.08 links. For some reason, he decided to not add links to the uncut version, there's only a link to my mega folder.

What version of the game is that?

Upgraded version of Wooden Short Bow? This is the dev's note about it:
ラストダンジョン加入時
When joining in the last dungeon

Don't know what that refers to. Either the battle with Geha or if you add him to the group in Miseria/Monkey Island.
There's also another bow he could be equipped with. Drops somewhere in Miseria.

Mysterious Gear should drop from that tentacled monster on the train.
So there are cut content that does not appear in 1.08? or is it the other way around? What was cut?

And since I essentially don't want to repeat back to square one, does anyone have a full save file from 1.02?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
So there are cut content that does not appear in 1.08? or is it the other way around? What was cut?

And since I essentially don't want to repeat back to square one, does anyone have a full save file from 1.02?
Mentions of abortion, abortion scene when fighting the kangaroo and light guro scene when fighting the bug monster in Miseria. 1.02 is the uncut version.

Jan 28, 2018
At 98% completion of the enemy roster, who did I miss? Also can anyone list down the requirements for the other titles?

EDIT: Never mind, found the plant monster at the beginning where I was still too weak. Now hunting the titles instead.

Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
At 98% completion of the enemy roster, who did I miss? Also can anyone list down the requirements for the other titles?

EDIT: Never mind, found the plant monster at the beginning where I was still too weak. Now hunting the titles instead.
20 titles -- have anal or regular sex, give paizuri, etc 1, 10, 50, 100 and 300 times.
3 titles -- had 10, 100 and 500 orgasms.
3 titles -- had 10, 100 and 500 partners.
3 titles -- smegma amount 10, 100 and 500g.
3 titles -- gave birth 5, 30 and 100 times.
6 titles -- had sex with male team members and gave birth to their children.
If you get infected with STD, you'll get a title, too. One more is for fully unlocking the Birth Record. Another one is for giving birth to a child of your self-insert. There's one for clearing the game as a virgin. Lastly, you'll get one more title if you unlock all titles for having differents kinds of sex acts (blowjob, etc).

where can i get 1.02?
Mega link in the first post.
pic61.PNG

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes