WhoKnows1

May 2, 2021
When I started the game I was 12, then some characters started talking, then I got a beard, I grew up, I had children, I went to college, I graduated, I got married, I got 6 kids, I died, I came back to life, and then the characters stopped talking.

Cyberqueen69

Jun 30, 2022
so ive run into some trouble i beat the final boss of the main story and i think i skipped through the end game tutorial 2 fast. ive only beat some fire and ice dragon king, found a island full of monkeys, did a hide and seek quest and found someone named rei i know theres someone else to add to my party and i wanted to know how to add them and um does anyone know how to open that locked door on the train and sealed/locked door in that undergound cave/dungeon in merewah canyon

Reactions: Zenet

BigGuy4You

Nov 15, 2018
so ive run into some trouble i beat the final boss of the main story and i think i skipped through the end game tutorial 2 fast. ive only beat some fire and ice dragon king, found a island full of monkeys, did a hide and seek quest and found someone named rei i know theres someone else to add to my party and i wanted to know how to add them and um does anyone know how to open that locked door on the train and sealed/locked door in that undergound cave/dungeon in merewah canyon
If you talk to the Station Attendant in the Harapania Station you should be able to travel to Terminus which leads to the endgame area Miseria. Here you should be able to fight a lightning dragon to add jinyu to your party.
Also there is a dungeon with multiple layers to explore and if you finish it aria is added to your party again. After that you should see a cutscene which shows that the door in the cave is open now.

The door in the train should be open when you ride it again (which you must do anyway to get to Terminus/Miseria) if i remember right.

Reactions: sonhot
May 5, 2022
Most random mobs don't rape you, they just kill you. There's a guaranteed rape from the bandits however if you lose to them.
Yes most of the mobs will just kill you if you lose, however there are others enemies than bandits that will rape her instead of causing a game over.
Here is a list of the mobs that will rape her and their location :
1)Bandits(Thief Hideout).
2) Amorphous organism(merewah canyon)
3)Black Widow(the H event will not happen if she is pregnant)(Forest Sea of Despair)
4) Forest Troll(forest sea of despair)
5)Wild Stallion(North Road)
6)Junior Fighter,Mid Level Fighter and Veteran Fighter(Arena of Prosperous City Harapania)
7)Tentacle life form(Starlight express)
8)Heat Rabbit(Gekkei Snowfield)
9)King Wankey(Wankey Island)

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
Yes most of the mobs will just kill you if you lose, however there are others enemies than bandits that will rape her instead of causing a game over.
Here is a list of the mobs that will rape her and their location :
1)Bandits(Thief Hideout).
2) Amorphous organism(merewah canyon)
3)Black Widow(the H event will not happen if she is pregnant)(Forest Sea of Despair)
4) Forest Troll(forest sea of despair)
5)Wild Stallion(North Road)
6)Junior Fighter,Mid Level Fighter and Veteran Fighter(Arena of Prosperous City Harapania)
7)Tentacle life form(Starlight express)
8)Heat Rabbit(Gekkei Snowfield)
9)King Wankey(Wankey Island)
There's also Belly-Punching Kangaroo (Immofussa Plain)

Cobaya-San

Nov 4, 2019
Please can someone help me tell me how to beat this old bastard, literally my character was left in an infinite loop in the battle, luckily save it in case I had these unforeseen events

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Please can someone help me tell me how to beat this old bastard, literally my character was left in an infinite loop in the battle, luckily save it in case I had these unforeseen events
The 1st phase is fairly simple since the puppets don't revive.
The 2nd phase: Prioritze to beat the puppet that inflicts negative status. Just leave the one that attacks alone. The puppets only revive if they are BOTH destroyed

Also, the Foreign Fighter has an attack skill called "Head Tackle" which removes any buff so by any instances the old man buffs himself, use it.
The elf kid's support skill "Assit Step" makes it so that another ally gets to act first on the current turn so combine this skill with let's say the Foreign Fighter's "Head Tackle" to immediately remove the old man's buffs.
And I guess have the Old Pharmacist maintain the party with regular healings because the Offensive type puppet wouuld still be there.
If you can; keep using attacks that can cause stun/paralysis so that you can increase the chances of keeping the old man from doing any actions.
Just don't use attacks that targets multiple enemies.

Honraizer

Apr 8, 2020
I translated the game into RUSSIAN, but I abandoned this case. I attach the translation. Suddenly someone wants to continue the case.
Translated somewhere you can 15 - 25 %
Not by machine translation, but by manual. Although the rest of the pass is a car.

Last edited:
Reactions: A-9570
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes