Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
excuse me, but does the birth scene skipable or not?
or is it the core mechanic of this game?
Don't think they're skippable, but there's an option in the options menu called event simplification. It shortens h-scenes to 2-4 textboxes and I think it covers birth scenes, too.

Reactions: nagitong

nagitong

Mar 1, 2018
Don't think they're skippable, but there's an option in the options menu called event simplification. It shortens h-scenes to 2-4 textboxes and I think it covers birth scenes, too.
ah i see, been wanting to play the game until i saw the birth scene in ss on p1
anyway thanks for the answer

EthanDarkness

Jul 6, 2020
there is a new game plus in the game? :unsure:

and is there something else after defeating the last dragon?, or with that battle all the content ends? since it seems strange to me that it gives you something to create a better weapon when there is nothing after that xd

Last edited:

krocoz

Mar 15, 2020
Try this.
Haven't tried to get 100%, but evolution cocoon now properly registers in the book. Pic related.
View attachment 1946801

If you're talking about the patch, then just copy the contents of the archive into /www folder in the game directory. Where img, data and js folders are. Overwrite when it asks if you want to do that. Don't use 1.02 patch on the 1.08 version and vice versa.

Hmm, I playtested the game with 1.08 patch a bit more. Even replayed the prologue. Haven't noticed anything weird.
Hi, the Sex Exp menu is not fully translated, is it still in progress or intended? Thank you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hi, the Sex Exp menu is not fully translated, is it still in progress or intended? Thank you.
Nah, they're translated.
I assumed you used the patch for 1.08 version. I just checked and it's indeed in Japanese if you use it on raw jp version. Seems like it's an encryption problem. You can download the pre-patched 1.08 game while I sort things out.

krocoz

Mar 15, 2020
Nah, they're translated.
I assumed you used the patch for 1.08 version. I just checked and it's indeed in Japanese if you use it on raw jp version. Seems like it's an encryption problem. You can download the pre-patched 1.08 game while I sort things out.
Oh yeah that's right, I'm using the raw JP version, and yes, the pre-patched 1.08 game is working as intended. Thank you.

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes