Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hey again!
It won't take another week or so, since the translation is largely finished. And I even ported it to 1.08.
You can find the patches for both versions and the game already pre-patched in this mega folder here:

The 1.08 version may be a bit unstable since I had some issues with the plugins.js file. Haven't noticed anything weird in my brief playtest, though.
If you notice anything, please tell me. It'll be very much appreciated. If everything seems to be functioning properly, I'll report this post so that the OP could be updated tomorrow.

I should note that the game isn't fully fully proofread, but hopefully it wouldn't prevent you from enjoying the game. Everything, including all images with text, are translated, but I just can't call it done and move on while I know that text in some areas could be polished/improved. I haven't finished writing tlnotes, too. Almost every side quest is a reference to something, and while some are pretty obvious (Anything Investigator Soldier), other are much more obscure. Like the quest in Truss school which is a reference to and the game Spike Chunsoft released based on it.

Lastly, I became aware that the uncut, 1.02 version has a bug which doesn't let you gather all monsters for your Monster Log. One monster can't be encountered (bat in the thief hideout), the other, evolution cocoon -- just doesn't register in the book. This bug is fixed by 1.08 version, and if people want, I can make a bugfix patch for 1.02 version.

RadRod

Jul 1, 2020
Hey again!
It won't take another week or so, since the translation is largely finished. And I even ported it to 1.08.
You can find the patches for both versions and the game already pre-patched in this mega folder here:
MEGA

The 1.08 version may be a bit unstable since I had some issues with the plugins.js file. Haven't noticed anything weird in my brief playtest, though.
If you notice anything, please tell me. It'll be very much appreciated. If everything seems to be functioning properly, I'll report this post so that the OP could be updated tomorrow.

I should note that the game isn't fully fully proofread, but hopefully it wouldn't prevent you from enjoying the game. Everything, including all images with text, are translated, but I just can't call it done and move on while I know that text in some areas could be polished/improved. I haven't finished writing tlnotes, too. Almost every side quest is a reference to something, and while some are pretty obvious (Anything Investigator Soldier), other are much more obscure. Like the quest in Truss school which is a reference to and the game Spike Chunsoft released based on it.

Lastly, I became aware that the uncut, 1.02 version has a bug which doesn't let you gather all monsters for your Monster Log. One monster can't be encountered (bat in the thief hideout), the other, evolution cocoon -- just doesn't register in the book. This bug is fixed by 1.08 version, and if people want, I can make a bugfix patch for 1.02 version.
Yeah, plizz make the 1.02 version bugfix patch

Reactions: Yukihirou

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Hey again!
MEGA

Make a bugfix patch for 1.02 if possible please.

Reactions: RadRod

SussyBorger14

May 15, 2022
Hey again!
MEGA

THANKSSS Btw im wondering how do i update the game im still first time to download these kind of games,(i always download from steam or official site so sorry!)

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Game has a lot of freezes after like 5 mins of gameplay. Only happening at 1.08.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Yeah, plizz make the 1.02 version bugfix patch
Make a bugfix patch for 1.02 if possible please.
Try .
Haven't tried to get 100%, but evolution cocoon now properly registers in the book. Pic related.
pic101.PNG

THANKSSS Btw im wondering how do i update the game im still first time to download these kind of games,(i always download from steam or official site so sorry!)
If you're talking about the patch, then just copy the contents of the archive into /www folder in the game directory. Where img, data and js folders are. Overwrite when it asks if you want to do that. Don't use 1.02 patch on the 1.08 version and vice versa.

Game has a lot of freezes after like 5 mins of gameplay. Only happening at 1.08.
Hmm, I playtested the game with 1.08 patch a bit more. Even replayed the prologue. Haven't noticed anything weird.

SussyBorger14

May 15, 2022
Try this.
Haven't tried to get 100%, but evolution cocoon now properly registers in the book. Pic related.
View attachment 1946801

If you're talking about the patch, then just copy the contents of the archive into /www folder in the game directory. Where img, data and js folders are. Overwrite when it asks if you want to do that. Don't use 1.02 patch on the 1.08 version and vice versa.

Hmm, I playtested the game with 1.08 patch a bit more. Even replayed the prologue. Haven't noticed anything weird.
ohh thanks] u for everything

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Update OP laaah, it's still written as MTL?
I'm delaying it myself. Once I know that the 1.08 version of the game works correctly/doesn't have any issues, I'll report my post with the links so that thread could be updated.
Except one guy who didn't elaborate, nobody has said anything, so here we are :cry:

Reactions: latenight

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I'm delaying it myself. Once I know that the 1.08 version of the game works correctly/doesn't have any issues, I'll report my post with the links so that thread could be updated.
Except one guy who didn't elaborate, nobody has said anything, so here we are :cry:
I started and am in the despair forest no issues so far I think, a page back or so some guys were talking about a bug from v1.02 but I don't know if it applies right now to v1.08?

Currently only thing I'll say is that pink STD icon is still japanese, didn't know what it was about until I took a look at the sex exp screen and saw Kirsten get tagged for STD and was like oh shit so that's what it was but that's it so far.

Reactions: Daedroth

Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
Using v.1.08 , My Kristen got pregnant by thief, the one you encounter early in the game.
I got the baby record at somepoint eventho She didn't give birth to the baby.
progressed the ovulation to 4 cells before the status disappear completely and I automatically got the record.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

kainevil

Mar 14, 2022
Hopefully the Next Game will have Deeper and Harder RPG Mechanics and Secrets to make it more interesting but it's the best so far from the Developer.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes