Maggy Aggy

Sep 24, 2019
How many endings does the game have? I only played the demo, so I was wondering if you can end up with the elf boy!

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Are there several endings in this game and are they easily gotten on one playtrough? Can all scenes be gotten on 1 playtrough?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
How many endings does the game have? I only played the demo, so I was wondering if you can end up with the elf boy!
Are there several endings in this game and are they easily gotten on one playtrough? Can all scenes be gotten on 1 playtrough?
There's only a "Bad ending" if you get beaten by the old wizard. However, once you beat him, his CG will automatically be added in the Recollection/Flashback room.
And there isn't really a definitive ending, like ending up with the elf boy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to trigger foreigner fighter lewd skill on kirstin.. pls help
Some enemies like the bat can inflict horny status on the characters. Or one skills that the old man has, after beating the old wizard can make the entire party horny. Then the Fighter's lewd skill will be usable. Use it multiple times to active the CG. Recommended to do this agaisnt weak enemies.

Reactions: Sagara-kun

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
What purpose does titles serve? And are most scenes gotten by "lossing" ?

Also, is it possible to "miss" scenes?

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2021
There's only a "Bad ending" if you get beaten by the old wizard. However, once you beat him, his CG will automatically be added in the Recollection/Flashback room.

Some enemies like the bat can inflict horny status on the characters. Or one skills that the old man has, after beating the old wizard can make the entire party horny. Then the Fighter's lewd skill will be usable. Use it multiple times to active the CG. Recommended to do this agaisnt weak enemies.
So that mean I can still play the game after credit? If so can I edit party?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
What purpose does titles serve? And are most scenes gotten by "lossing" ?

Also, is it possible to "miss" scenes?
The Titles just change the "Title" in the Sex EXP menu. I don't know if it changes dialogues or add effects.
Since this is a Battle-Fuck game, most scenes are during combat. In the Monster Log, if an enemy descriptions contains a Heart, that means this enemy has a CG and it's better to wait/defend till the event happens. Also, only: The bandits, all the fighters at the arena, one of the Boss monkeys and the old wizard (this one is not necessary to lose to) have CGs if you lose to them
You could "miss" scenes if you're doing a virgin run.. yet again why would you do that lol

So that mean I can still play the game after credit? If so can I edit party?
You can still play and the party can be edited. Make sure to complete the hide-and-seek sidequest to get a hammer that can beat the metal monkeys easily to farm exp easily till Lv99, beat the dragons and get the other female members

Reactions: hentaiprivateonly

TAble2bAsE

Jun 21, 2020
where is this stupid little girl I can't do it anymore I've been looking for her for hours but I can't find her and apparently I have to do this shit 4 times god help me 1657986764334.png

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
where is this stupid little girl I can't do it anymore I've been looking for her for hours but I can't find her and apparently I have to do this shit 4 times god help me View attachment 1928856
1. Go to the Elf village, where Kirstin fell off the bridge.
2. Go to the village where there are the hobos.
3. The restrooms in the train.
4. The Hotel in Prosperous City Harapania

Reactions: Brazilian Engrish
Mar 5, 2021
Im at underground of maid house and trying to get the scenes for quite a long time now but those lizards just only keep attacking me to death even when i wear lewd warrior armor

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Im at underground of maid house and trying to get the scenes for quite a long time now but those lizards just only keep attacking me to death even when i wear lewd warrior armor
As the game said: These lizards are just there for increasing a climax counter they do not have a sex CG. Once the counter reaches 5 or more (If i remember correctly) You'll be able to get a CG with the mansion owner's son once you get out of the underground.

Mar 5, 2021
As the game said: These lizards are just there for increasing a climax counter they do not have a sex CG. Once the counter reaches 5 or more (If i remember correctly) You'll be able to get a CG with the mansion owner's son once you get out of the underground.
Forgot to mention that I was playing mtl ver. So how do I increase this climax counter? or is it not obtainable anymore after you gave the golden ball?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Forgot to mention that I was playing mtl ver. So how do I increase this climax counter? or is it not obtainable anymore after you gave the golden ball?
What would happen in combat at this moment in the game, the son will purposely stun Kirstin to be vulnerable agaisnt the lizards. The son should have a dialogue to indicate you got the amount needed. Also do that before picking the golden ball, or if the game lets you to do it again.

Reactions: hentaiprivateonly
Mar 5, 2021
What would happen in combat at this moment in the game, the son will purposely stun Kirstin to be vulnerable agaisnt the lizards. The son should have a dialogue to indicate you got the amount needed. Also do that before picking the golden ball, or if the game lets you to do it again.
Replayed the whole game for this quest again... still doesnt work.So this problem only happend in 1.08 ver?

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020

Thanks man. Does anybody knows where to get this scene??

kainevil

Mar 14, 2022
I think the only bad thing is you can't get all the Female Chars Pregnant and Sikorsky could expand a lot on the Pregnant Play. The Main Char is still Delicious though, can't blame Monsters from wanting to knock her up.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes