Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
1.01 translation patch only for 1.02 version of the game:
MEGA
Prepatched game:
MEGA

Sorry for the delay. The last 10% strike again, they really are the biggest hurdle.

Anyways, the game, except some non-critical images and one line in the h-stats screen, should be fully translated now. That said, I'm not completely done with it yet. During this week, I'll proofread it, translate the remaining images and write the translation notes. The game is chock-full of references, so maybe people will be interested in reading that.
If you notice any Japanese text, you can pm me, report here in the thread or in my discord, whatever suits you.
Thanks again love your translations

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

balssman

Jun 12, 2022
Great game, really enjoying it. Just to ask however, is there anything else to do after the game, like who can she get pregnant from? Like I only go 89% birth record. or is this just a demo thing?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
MEGA
Prepatched game:
MEGA

Sorry for the delay. The last 10% strike again, they really are the biggest hurdle.

Anyways, the game, except some non-critical images and one line in the h-stats screen, should be fully translated now. That said, I'm not completely done with it yet. During this week, I'll proofread it, translate the remaining images and write the translation notes. The game is chock-full of references, so maybe people will be interested in reading that.
If you notice any Japanese text, you can pm me, report here in the thread or in my discord, whatever suits you.

Great work! I know how difficult it is to fan translate. I have like 4 different projects in progress too.

Since you've seen the entire game--can she actually get pregnant from any tentacles? I haven't seen any so far.

Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Great game, really enjoying it. Just to ask however, is there anything else to do after the game, like who can she get pregnant from? Like I only go 89% birth record. or is this just a demo thing?
There are two post-ending dungeons (monkey island and Miseria) + some secret bosses.
Post a screenshot with your Birth Record, and I'll tell what you're missing.

Great work! I know how difficult it is to fan translate. I have like 4 different projects in progress too.

Since you've seen the entire game--can she actually get pregnant from any tentacles? I haven't seen any so far.
There's this guy (boss on the train):
pic63.PNG

Reactions: Damnd and f9account

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Well, in latest Captain Sikorsky's news:

He seems to be working on a new game. A tactical RPG from the looks of it and bringing in the characters from his previous games together. (I hope he adds Kirstin:cry:)

Last edited:

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
MEGA
Prepatched game:
MEGA

I saw people complaining mega so I uploaded the prepatched game to .

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
MEGA
Prepatched game:
MEGA

hey i don't know if this bug happen because your patch or not but on early game
the kangaroo just cannot regitered on monsterpedis no matter how many i kill

and also i forget how to get kirstin pregnant, if im remember after getting crempied on pussy she will get status effect of getting fertilised but she doesn't get it no matter how many she gang rape by the bandit

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017

and also i forget how to get kirstin pregnant, if im remember after getting crempied on pussy she will get status effect of getting fertilised but she doesn't get it no matter how many she gang rape by the bandit
I haven't played this yet but I notice an overlay like you're running it via software on android; could that be an issue?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018

Fixed the kangaroo bug.

About not being able to get pregnant, see if you're wearing Intrauterine Device or on a pill.

I haven't played this yet but I notice an overlay like you're running it via software on android; could that be an issue?
First one is my fuck-up. I mentioned it before, but enemies' names have to match for the entries to show up in the Monster Log. I forgot to change the name slightly -- Belly-punching Kangaroo to Belly-Punching Kangaroo, -- and it stopped appearing.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Fixed the kangaroo bug.

About not being able to get pregnant, see if you're wearing Intrauterine Device or on a pill.

First one is my fuck-up. I mentioned it before, but enemies' names have to match for the entries to show up in the Monster Log. I forgot to change the name slightly -- Belly-punching Kangaroo to Belly-Punching Kangaroo, -- and it stopped appearing.
Damn, there's gotta be a better way for these creators to add database cross checks & linking or whatever the terms are?

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
Fixed the kangaroo bug.

about the not getting pregnant
no i don't using any of pills of tattoo that can be buought from clinic

also would you doesn't mind if you translate kirstin status after she lost her virginity on sex stats

EDIT: serious bug found
when first encounter with bandit at the entrance of bandits cave and you lose to them and getting raped will cause IMPREGNATION NEVER HAPPEN EVEN IF YOU PLAY UNTIL MID GAME

Last edited:

Gephenk

Jan 11, 2020
Mega

my bad. i had cleared out my mega folder. forgot that was there. just backup your picture folder first, then extract and replace your pictures folder with that.
Noooiiiice. And can I ask something, is there any scene involving Jinyu and Rei?

As far I know, there is no CG about them.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes