Jonni2397

Feb 11, 2020
Damn, I'm stupid, I haven't even played it yet, but I ask you to post the game, not knowing if there are bugs in this translation and version of the game, and in other things, as I said, I rely on you guys.

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
This is a good game. 4 stars. And it feels pretty complete to me. Is the developer adding additional sex scenes?

Jinyu is an assassin that joins the party late in the game. As far as I can tell, she has no sex scenes yet. The rich noble kid should have some more scenes too. Feels like a missed opportunity to not build more content in that route.

I like bad end game overs with individual characters. That is another thing that could elevate the game for me.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
1.01 translation patch only for 1.02 version of the game:
MEGA
Prepatched game:
MEGA

Sorry for the delay. The last 10% strike again, they really are the biggest hurdle.

Anyways, the game, except some non-critical images and one line in the h-stats screen, should be fully translated now. That said, I'm not completely done with it yet. During this week, I'll proofread it, translate the remaining images and write the translation notes. The game is chock-full of references, so maybe people will be interested in reading that.
If you notice any Japanese text, you can pm me, report here in the thread or in my discord, whatever suits you.
Man what a hero. Thank you!

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
Sorry for asking, i was reading and searching, did you guys found a way to see the books, is there any font? i installed the one in the game folder and still unable to see the books content (quest, monster, etc.)

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes