GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
3rd
Here are the V1.02 and V1.08 Mega Links.
V1.02: Mega

V1.08: Mega

Note:
V1.08
is the MTL version (No guro/abortion CG)
  1. V1.08 contains files that I had to manually rename and picked other files on this thread to reduce missing errors.
  2. In V1.08: Save File 1; will bring you to the full Recollection Room
  3. Save File 2 has all of the characters at LV99.
  4. Save File 16 is the one I saved last time.
  5. The rest are just progress in the story. Up to you if you want to start a new game.
V1.02 is the still in progress translated version done by Daedroth (Guro/Abortion CG isn't removed)

1. I only stopped right after beating the bandits since I decided to wait for the full completed translations.
Even though I doubt I can help fix errors, do still check for any potential bugs.
Is there a different mega link? This one is unavalible.

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
1656419215226.png

1656419253739.png

Ok why it isn't working?

EDIT: I tried to use the save file i found from the previous pages, another image missing. When i tried to fix the name, it totally crash on its own.

Last edited:

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
View attachment 1894923

View attachment 1894927

Ok why it isn't working?

EDIT: I tried to use the save file i found from the previous pages, another image missing. When i tried to fix the name, it totally crash on its own.
sad.png
I don't think the game can read straight up .png file. You have to encrypt it into .rpgmvp. But in your case the file is already there, but you need to change the file name so it matching with the error

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
Well you're in luck skippy. New Link for V1.02.

Unfortunately I don't have the 1.08 version anymore since it was only notable to have removed some content. So I thought what's the point of keeping this one.
What did they removed? <Didn't do any search. My bad.

Also what version is on the main thread? Is there a changelog notes on this thread?

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
View attachment 1896499
Now this comes out when i tried to use full save.
View attachment 1896526

This happen after i tried to change the name of the file in question
Try exporting the game from .zip file using japanese locale. If the error still exist, just wait Daedroth for finishing his proper translation patch (probably it will completed soon) or try starting a fresh save for the new game to check is the error is still exist or not.
1656519105380.png

Last edited:

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
I have 89% babies collected (version 1.2) and i can't figure out which ones i'm missing... The monster log isn't helpful (already got pregnant by all the enemies with the heart symbol, plus from a few scenes after a loss and once from the brothel, part time job, vagrants, and companions).

Aug 14, 2021
Well you're in luck skippy. New Link for V1.02.

Unfortunately I don't have the 1.08 version anymore since it was only notable to have removed some content. So I thought what's the point of keeping this one.
Thanks! waited for someone to post this version and you also included the saves here for this version

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
1.01 translation patch only for 1.02 version of the game:

Prepatched game:

Sorry for the delay. The last 10% strike again, they really are the biggest hurdle.

Anyways, the game, except some non-critical images and one line in the h-stats screen, should be fully translated now. That said, I'm not completely done with it yet. During this week, I'll proofread it, translate the remaining images and write the translation notes. The game is chock-full of references, so maybe people will be interested in reading that.
If you notice any Japanese text, you can pm me, report here in the thread or in my discord, whatever suits you.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes