wilwil

Feb 24, 2020
I see this game has a good rating but it say MTL could someone tell my if there is any patches to make better the translation among all these comments ain't natives speaker so it's kinda hard to understand what am playing thank you

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
I see this game has a good rating but it say MTL could someone tell my if there is any patches to make better the translation among all these comments ain't natives speaker so it's kinda hard to understand what am playing thank you
Daedroth is close to finish his manual TL - likely to be done by the end of this month.
He posted the patched one few post above if you don't want to wait for full TL version

jckzynt

Aug 20, 2021
how many bugs we got for this translation?
last time i see the comment , everyone seems to like getting bug anywhere,
also if daedroth would allow it i could help finish this

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Penultimate tl patch:

how many bugs we got for this translation?
last time i see the comment , everyone seems to like getting bug anywhere,
also if daedroth would allow it i could help finish this
All those bugs are from the version in the op.
The only bug I've seen people report with my translation is where the sex stats screen image doesn't appear. But I have a suspicion that it has something to do with using a save from 1.08 version of the game.

>also if daedroth would allow it i could help finish this
No need, as smilee said, it'll be finished this month.

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
Penultimate tl patch:
MEGA

The only bug I've seen people report with my translation is where the sex stats screen image doesn't appear. But I have a suspicion that it has something to do with using a save from 1.08 version of the game.

soouuuooooo what is left to translate? btw thanks a lot for the translation so far.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
soouuuooooo what is left to translate? btw thanks a lot for the translation so far.
-some scenes;
-maps I forgot about;
-one brothel poster image.
Good thing is, as of a couple of days ago, I already started proofreading the translation, so the release isn't that far off.

Do you have the pre-patched version for this patch please and thank you

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
-some scenes;
-maps I forgot about;
Good thing is, as of a couple of days ago, I already started proofreading the translation, so the release isn't that far off.

MEGA
may i ask ,
When the English version is over,
Can I do a second translation based on the English version,like chinese or French
Always reporting errors in the original Japanese version

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
-some scenes;
-maps I forgot about;
Don't forgett the "titles" please, got no clue what it is exactly but it looks like it could be content gold.

RadRod

Jul 1, 2020
Penultimate tl patch:
MEGA

Nope, i don't download the 1.08 version. And what i looking from this game is the guro/abortion. So i download the 1.02 version which it still doesn't removed.
For specifically this is the first time i download from your translation.
Another patch (dunno if it's penultimate, but release is not that far off):
MEGA (for version 1.02)
MEGA (pre-patched game)

Practically all maps are translated now, and you can finish the game without any trouble with my patch. There are some maps I haven't completed yet, but I'll get to them very soon. Those maps are:
*3 love hotel maps;
*wankey island;
*one Miseria map where you fight a dragon.

Other than that, I translated quest descriptions and started working on h-content. Also more work has been done on skills/states (thanks Stompai).
My full focus will be on coom stuff now. But the translation still needs polishing/proofreading, so gonna work on that, too.
(tl0.85.7)

But when i download this translation the problem was occurred
>Calling it a pre-release patch when not everything is translated
So I decided to postpone it a bit. More on what I still need to do .

Here's the latest patch:
MEGA
Monster Log has been fully translated. Translated more text hidden in various plugins. All H-scenes, except brothel and Aria flashbacks, are done.
Did something else, too...? Dunno, the last couple of weeks is kind of a blur.
(tl0.977.7)

Last edited:

jckzynt

Aug 20, 2021
Penultimate tl patch:
MEGA

Hmmm, the patch you send before is the v1.02 right? , but the newest patch is already v1.08, is there many important bug fixes there or we could just brush it off,

also i already translated 2 event lines , idk if u want that but ill gladly sent it here or whatnot , and might as well finish all the events line left untranslated, dont get me wrong not that i dont appreciate your work, its just i want to play the game sooner than later , so yeah...

anyway thanks a lot for your hard work

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes