jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
What is the different between version 1.02 and version 1.08 May I ask please?:(
The only difference between V1.02 and V1.08 is that V1.08 removed some pretty gruesome CG from V1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's also a thing that should be noted when it comes to Sikorsky's works, some of his content can be pretty messed up. Not that it ruins the whole experience (although it could be for some), so be aware of that.
Although I haven't played both versions to know for sure, the Kangaroo scene is likely still present in 1.08. If what I read around the time the update came out was true, Sikorsky only changed the dialogue for that scene to make it so the scene didn't need to be removed. The Bug scene was removed entirely.

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
The only difference between V1.02 and V1.08 is that V1.08 removed some pretty gruesome CG from V1.02

That's also a thing that should be noted when it comes to Sikorsky's works, some of his content can be pretty messed up. Not that it ruins the whole experience (although it could be for some), so be aware of that.

View attachment 1852638
So just regular abortion? That's how they do it on a surgery table. All sikorsky did was switch up surgical tools for a bug. Though not very hot, I'm more of a belly punch enthusiast.

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
There are a few birth control options available once you get access to the clinic/stores, so yes.
I remember playing until the part where I found the little blond elf, winning all the battles. But I just want him to have sex with her, is that possible?
I don't know, a bug won't let me through after finds him.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I remember playing until the part where I found the little blond elf, winning all the battles. But I just want him to have sex with her, is that possible?
I haven't played through most of the game. The game seems to be designed so that a virgin ending is possible, so by that logic, you could probably limit her encounters to just the elf.

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
I haven't played through most of the game. The game seems to be designed so that a virgin ending is possible, so by that logic, you could probably limit her encounters to just the elf.
Uhm... Great, I'll try to play it again, thanks.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Yes, in the caves one of the monsters can make the two of them horny. Have the kid use his naughty skill to get a foreplay scene. Then, wait 'til he gets horny again and use the skill to get sex. The other companions work the same way.

Reactions: EthanKrautz

sssaaacccddd

Oct 5, 2017
A very certain yes, as long as you grind a bit for your stats and not lose any battle.
On a sidenote, although they don't look as pretty as the elf, the other two companions are quite lovely as well. You might change your mind later on ))

XwingsX

Feb 2, 2019

View attachment 1852638
Just want to know. If i play 1.02 version, will I miss any content from 1.08 and face any bug?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Just want to know. If i play 1.02 version, will I miss any content from 1.08 and face any bug?
You will miss some content. Essentially, you would want to play V1.08 only because you don't want to see the guro parts. The only bugs you will encounter in this version are mostly IMG/audio Missing errors, if you are playing the MTL patch that it.

XwingsX

Feb 2, 2019
You will miss some content. Essentially, you would want to play V1.08 only because you don't want to see the guro parts. The only bugs you will encounter in this version are mostly IMG/audio Missing errors, if you are playing the MTL patch that it.
Thanks. Then if I want to see the guro parts too, then i can play the v1.02 without missing any events in the game, right?

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes