Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
how to make foreigner fighter impregnate Kirsten??
many thanks in advance
Each of the male companions have a skill that only works in battle when they are horny. Basically a skill with the heart symbol.
For the fighter his lewd skill goes by "Dirty little.."(from the mtl patch). You have to use the skill multiple times so its reccomended to do it while fighting weaker enemies.
There are 2 phases when using this skill:
1. Oral/non penetrative sex
2. After step 1, use the skill again while in horny status to get the sex scene.
I believe someone said earlier that it might be luck based to obtain the sex scene.
So you could either, fight the bats in the elf cave because they can inflict horny status, or just use the pharmacist's skill to make the entire party horny.
Hope it helps

aspirine2

Jul 14, 2017
Each of the male companions have a skill that only works in battle when they are horny. Basically a skill with the heart symbol.
For the fighter his lewd skill goes by "Dirty little.."(from the mtl patch). You have to use the skill multiple times so its reccomended to do it while fighting weaker enemies.
There are 2 phases when using this skill:
1. Oral/non penetrative sex
2. After step 1, use the skill again while in horny status to get the sex scene.
I believe someone said earlier that it might be luck based to obtain the sex scene.
So you could either, fight the bats in the elf cave because they can inflict horny status, or just use the pharmacist's skill to make the entire party horny.
Hope it helps
many thanks for the quick support indeed i tried this at my game but starting forign fighter x kirsten scene always start the anal cg (is there a vaginal cg scene) ?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
many thanks for the quick support indeed i tried this at my game but starting forign fighter x kirsten scene always start the anal cg (is there a vaginal cg scene) ?
There is. If you have all 3 companions (Elf boy, old pharmacist, fighter) using their lewd skills all together, you'll get a foursome scene where one of them will impregnante Kirsten. The issue is that I don't know the proper order to know which one will do the impregnation.
I think the 1st one to use the lewd skill is what determines which varient of the foursome scene you'll get.
It's kinda a hassle to get the proper since in the recollection room (if im not mistaking) if you get at least one varient of the foursome scene, you will automatically unlock the rest.

needmedic

Feb 15, 2019
Did anyone has a solution on audio error? Image is fine but its getting kinda annoying whenever i play even after the sex scene is over, it would still pop up something like "audio/se/rotor....." or something. There are a lot of them that missing.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Did anyone has a solution on audio error? Image is fine but its getting kinda annoying whenever i play even after the sex scene is over, it would still pop up something like "audio/se/rotor....." or something. There are a lot of them that missing.
Could you please check in the audio folder that you have exaclty 100 RPGMVO files. Also look if some of them need to be renamed. Renaming usually fixes missing errors easily.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
So do STD do anything other than giving her a different image in Sex EXP?
You can spread it to other male party members. At least I saw that they get STD debuff after you have sex with them in the code.
Aria can contract it, too, btw.

Last edited:

needmedic

Feb 15, 2019
Could you please check in the audio folder that you have exaclty 100 RPGMVO files. Also look if some of them need to be renamed. Renaming usually fixes missing errors easily.
Um i have more than 100 rpgmv in audio/se, and audio/bgs is also missing, it said "audio/bgs/H_rotor_high.ogg" and when i check, there are no file that end with .ogg and a lot of other thing that missing i think. I could take a screen shot if you like

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Um i have more than 100 rpgmv in audio/se, and audio/bgs is also missing, it said "audio/bgs/H_rotor_high.ogg" and when i check, there are no file that end with .ogg and a lot of other thing that missing i think. I could take a screen shot if you like
Which version are you playing? And is it with MTL?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
1.08, i have read the past post of someone mentioning MTL maybe messing around with the name. This might be the real issue though so there might have not been a solution yet
There's a way to get past that and it's by simply renaming the files. Just copypaste the file names that are still in Japanese on google translate (or any or translating services) and match which one is the appropriate file to rename that the game said is missing.

The file you are "missing" should still be in the audio files.
I would prefer to download the 1.02 version and the latest translation patch done by Daedroth.

Still, here are the audio files. 3 of them in case the game ask you for another one.
Let me know if it worked.

needmedic

Feb 15, 2019
There's a way to get past that and it's by simply renaming the files. Just copypaste the file names that are still in Japanese on google translate (or any or translating services) and match which one is the appropriate file to rename that the game said is missing.

The file you are "missing" should still be in the audio files.
I would prefer to download the 1.02 version and the latest translation patch done by Daedroth.

Still, here are the audio files. 3 of them in case the game ask you for another one.
Let me know if it worked.
You are actually a life saver, i thought by renaming the file, was renaming file that have weird asterisk or something, didn't know it was the japanese letter. Thanks man ^^

Reactions: Ryuki_time
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes