SussyBorger14

May 15, 2022
View attachment 1502484

Overview:
This is a story about a certain "cursed" female general Kirstin struggling to break the curse.
Meeting and parting with various people, lewd sex with males with strong libido, pregnancy and childbirth.
Perhaps no one yet knows what lies ahead at the end of the adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-16
Release Date: 2021-08-13
Developer: Captain Sikorsky
Censored: Yes
Version: Demo
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: WORKUPLOAD - - - - -

View attachment 1502487 View attachment 1502488 View attachment 1502489 View attachment 1502490 View attachment 1502491 View attachment 1502492 View attachment 1502493 View attachment 1502494 View attachment 1502495 View attachment 1502509
seems i having a trouble to extract this files to be playable i do want to play but i dont know how to extract the files

Jan 7, 2022
Another patch (dunno if it's penultimate, but release is not that far off):
MEGA (for version 1.02)
MEGA (pre-patched game)

Practically all maps are translated now, and you can finish the game without any trouble with my patch. There are some maps I haven't completed yet, but I'll get to them very soon. Those maps are:
*3 love hotel maps;
*wankey island;
*one Miseria map where you fight a dragon.

Other than that, I translated quest descriptions and started working on h-content. Also more work has been done on skills/states (thanks Stompai).
My full focus will be on coom stuff now. But the translation still needs polishing/proofreading, so gonna work on that, too.
Bro, Any update on progress?
Can you give us any ETA on when you’ll be able to finish translation.
Don’t mean to rush you but I’ve been waiting to play this game since months :cry:

Can we atleast expect it to be ready by the end of this month or around early June?

• Haha
Reactions: lookinground

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Don’t mean to rush you but I’ve been waiting to play this game since months :cry:

Can we atleast expect it to be ready by the end of this month or around early June?
Give it time, play something else for now.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018

Damn, you're thirsty. But yeah, I will release the pre-release patch (fully translated but not proofread) this month. I managed to translate almost half of common events' text strings in one and a half week, so it's looking good.
Another tl patch in my next post.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
New tl patch:
(for version 1.02)
(pre-patched game)

Translated almost all battle h-scenes. The only ones left are 4p scenes with male party members and a scene with monkey king. After I'm done with those, I will be focusing on the normal h-events.

Also, translated most of weapon descriptions and did the last Miseria map. Thanks to El Ferras from my discord, the game title on the first screen is now translated, too.
Title.png

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
New tl patch:
MEGA (for version 1.02)
MEGA (pre-patched game)

Translated almost all battle h-scenes. The only ones left are 4p scenes with male party members and a scene with monkey king. After I'm done with those, I will be focusing on the normal h-events.

Also, translated most of weapon descriptions and did the last Miseria map. Thanks to El Ferras from my discord, the game title on the first screen is now translated, too.
View attachment 1812818
You're the best thank you so much for the effort and time you put in this game. We really appreciate you thank you

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
New tl patch:
MEGA (for version 1.02)
MEGA (pre-patched game)

View attachment 1812818
Error Report- Im using Joiplay The Pre-Patched works fine but when you put the patch contained Data,js,Image and replace the original it became like this. I hope this helps

SussyBorger14

May 15, 2022

you can play and smooth perfectly to day as my problem is that when i save my game for example my level 15 kritin and i save it to my data but the annoying issue is that some area cant be loaded and error and lastly it resets my game data and i need to play from the start
im pissed and frustrate about this however this game is works but with some major issue of loading and keeping my data reset that disappoints me'

caspain

Jul 29, 2019
you can play and smooth perfectly to day as my problem is that when i save my game for example my level 15 kritin and i save it to my data but the annoying issue is that some area cant be loaded and error and lastly it resets my game data and i need to play from the start
im pissed and frustrate about this however this game is works but with some major issue of loading and keeping my data reset that disappoints me'
I think I know what you just said, but I've seen MTL poetry that was easier to decipher

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Error Report- Im using Joiplay The Pre-Patched works fine but when you put the patch contained Data,js,Image and replace the original it became like this. I hope this helps
Thanks, but I doubt anyone would download both, I think I made it pretty obvious there.
Pre-patched means that I did everything for you. Just download and play.

Is the monster / green book going to be fixed when you're done with everything else ?
Yeah, will fix and translate all text there.
Monster book entries break because I frequently change enemies' names. The names have to match in the Items and Enemies databases(pic related), otherwise some enemies won't show up in the monster book.
pic34.PNG pic35.PNG

SussyBorger14

May 15, 2022
I think I know what you just said, but I've seen MTL poetry that was easier to decipher
I see it works very well when i got new link from some pasto comment i really enjoy the gameplay but when i log in today the save data is broken somehow and im disappoint again like bruh do ineed to play again this time from the start

pr83

May 5, 2017
Why does it say demo and then is also tagged completed? Also is there anyone working on a proper translation?

Reactions: BigC0Ck
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes