Ex_Pride

Dec 18, 2019
You might wanna start over. The thing is that I'm pretty sure it was mentioned earlier that the creator didn't include a way to import save files from the demo.
Also that V1.08 you downloaded could also be messing around with your save file from the demo too since like I said, I had to assemble files from different versions to reduce Missing.IMG type errors.
Thanks for the explanation, keep up the good work !

forsited

Oct 6, 2018
1 show me the print.
2 which version you are playing?
3 youre not using a save from a demo in the completed game right?
I'm just playing the downloaded game from the OP. I started brand new, not using a save. The first deflowering scene doesn't work, it has an error the second it says "deflowered". And after I fall off the bridge it says I'm missing a face. So I'm playing the MTL of 1.08.

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
The v1.08 MTL i downloaded from here is not translated when you fall of the bridge and recruited the elf boy. From it is all japanese.

Nexuz25

Nov 21, 2021
So im getting a "Cannot read property "length" of undefined" error msg.
Does anyone know how to fix it?S

Jonni2397

Feb 11, 2020
Сайт OTOME Games там есть версия этой игры, тоже с мтл но без ошибок и я дошел и победил босса что поставил проклятие на гг.

Katis

Mar 1, 2018
After I finished the game, 3 boys followed me all, how do I leave the party, so I can take another girl

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
After I finished the game, 3 boys followed me all, how do I leave the party, so I can take another girl
Press P to open up the party management menu, or access it through the Important Items part of your inventory.

Onichannnnnn

Feb 10, 2019
need help with this error I did it with jap too idk what's wrong. i did check for the files coz is there

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes