f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
The images, including parallaxes battlebacks and fog scenes were very problematic on the initial MTL. The issue was the same in the audio files too, lots of naming issues. I'll look into the milking and rotor scene again in my version, though I'm waiting for Daedroth's version to finalize at this point
Thanks for all your work.

Is there any tentacle/nonhuman birth or is it all human/humanoid?

naka1994

Nov 11, 2021
You didn't do anything wrong. The translation isn't finished. Unlike many others, I don't MTL a game and then edit the "bean jam" that google/other translation service produced. So some text I didn't get to yet is still in Japanese.

Btw, I released another translation patch today in my discord. The forest is now translated, which means the story up to to the train to Truss is almost fully translated. Almost because there is still one arena map left, but I'll be done with it tomorrow.
are you going to drop that entire translation here ? Cause your discord link doesnt work and i didnt know how to join otherwise

on another note are the mtl and so on still demo versions ? From what understood its for the fully release Game right ?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
are you going to drop that entire translation here ? Cause your discord link doesnt work and i didnt know how to join otherwise
Here you go:

It's not the most up-to-date translation, though. Since then, I finished the arena and half of train car maps. I uploaded them separately in my discord. But I'm gonna post another tl patch with them included and more here later this week.
Updated the link in my signature, btw.

Jan 7, 2022
Anyone know how much of this game is translated and how much of it is still left to be translated?

Any ETA on when the complete translated game will roll out?

Arima9029

Sep 24, 2021
I think I downloaded a demo. I never even got to the city that's on some of previous posts. I just go teleported to recollection room and was told something like that's all from this version or smth...
I downloaded from gofile
Anyone else has link to full game?
It still being translated, idk how exacly progress now in made but https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-projects.61244/ check it man. If you wanna the game that still japanese you can ask translator/mod/admin.

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
Here you go:
MEGA
It's not the most up-to-date translation, though. Since then, I finished the arena and half of train car maps. I uploaded them separately in my discord. But I'm gonna post another tl patch with them included and more here later this week.
Updated the link in my signature, btw.
You're doing a great job so far. Are you gonna translate the battle dialogues and the battle H-scenes after finishing the translation of main story?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
You're doing a great job so far. Are you gonna translate the battle dialogues and the battle H-scenes after finishing the translation of main story?
Of course. I'm planning to finish everything related to the main story/side content in the middle of this week. Then I will immediately switch to common events, where almost everything H is stored. That part is not completely untranslated, though. At the moment around 700 of text strings out of 4k are translated, and that includes the notorious ancient bug scene and kangaroo one.

And sorry if it might seem like I am plugging my discord. It's just that I'm too lazy to make proper posts (with two links --patch and pre-patched game) in the thread every other week. I don't wanna attention-whore too much, too. Will make posts when I reach some milestones.

Last edited:

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
and that includes the notorious ancient bug scene and kangaroo one.
From what I could assume, the reason why the ancient bug and kangaroo scenes don't "work" is because V1.08 doesn't include the abortion part. While with the kangaroo has 2 scenes, abortion and anal. Only the abortion part has been removed.
While the ancient bug despite having only an abortion cg, still remains as an enemy that you could fight in the recollection room.
Yet again I could be wrong since I haven't advanced too much in V1.02 in comparison

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Can you really not leave the final area? That's awful
The crystal transparent level? Yeah you gotta take this part as an opportunity to farm as much as you need.
Here's a tip:
When fighting the boss, there's 2 phase.
1st phase: There will be 2 puppets, aim for the right first then the left one. Also whenever the old man is using buffs, make sure to use the Fighter's head tackle (a move that removes enemy buff). Additionally the elf has a skill to allow an ally to use their skill as priority moves.
2nd phase: Same procedure except that only kill the puppet to the right.
This boss fight seemed tough but like a lot of Rpgmv games, it's easy to spot how to cheese them out

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
From what I could assume, the reason why the ancient bug and kangaroo scenes don't "work" is because V1.08 doesn't include the abortion part. While with the kangaroo has 2 scenes, abortion and anal. Only the abortion part has been removed.
While the ancient bug despite having only an abortion cg, still remains as an enemy that you could fight in the recollection room.
Yet again I could be wrong since I haven't advanced too much in V1.02 in comparison
Actually the abortion scene with the kangaroo is still there. Only the one with the ancient bug has been removed. The dev has said this.

Reactions: Ryuki_time

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Actually the abortion scene with the kangaroo is still there. Only the one with the ancient bug has been removed. The dev has said this.
Oh okay. I thought that since the ancient bug one didn't, it would be the same case for the kangaroo

Reactions: bone34
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes