Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
I transfered my savefile from the original 1.8 into Daedorth's "fixed" version. Is this because of the transfer or because of the incomplete translation?

Also the "lenght" error was gone, but with after some time it returned, in both Daedorth's and Pr0state's Version.

You guys know when Daedorth's will be done? Can't really bother to read 82 pages for that, sry.
Pretty sure the version Daedorth's is using is V1.02. Yet again I could likely be mistaking.
I don't really recommend transferring savefiles or translations patch to different versions of the game since one issue I encountered was permanently losing skills that I acquired.
Honestly I would advise to wait till we get a much better fledged version.

Reactions: Arinath

Arinath

Nov 14, 2017
I would argue that the mtl was the one that broke the game, not the actual game bugging out.
Going through the translation request thread, the 1.8 MTL looks like a Broken_Division MTL which is kinda infamous for braking scripts etc of anything they touch. So just wait for, and play Daedorths translations (there was someone else posting some translations on Trello too a fair few pages back).

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

AsianD

Mar 17, 2022
does someone has the pictures of the guro scenes that were deleted in 1.08 version? is it worth to play in 1.02 for them?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
does someone has the pictures of the guro scenes that were deleted in 1.08 version? is it worth to play in 1.02 for them?
You'll only get 2 guro scenes.
If you want pictures then just go to and have the pictures files from V1.02 converted there.

JKingJP

Feb 16, 2019
Here are the V1.02 and V1.08 Mega Links.
V1.02: Mega

V1.08: Mega

Note:
V1.08
is the MTL version (No guro/abortion CG)
  1. V1.08 contains files that I had to manually rename and picked other files on this thread to reduce missing errors.
  2. In V1.08: Save File 1; will bring you to the full Recollection Room
  3. Save File 2 has all of the characters at LV99.
  4. Save File 16 is the one I saved last time.
  5. The rest are just progress in the story. Up to you if you want to start a new game.
V1.02 is the still in progress translated version done by Daedroth (Guro/Abortion CG isn't removed)

1. I only stopped right after beating the bandits since I decided to wait for the full completed translations.
Even though I doubt I can help fix errors, do still check for any potential bugs.
I can actaully play this. I CAN GET PAST THE INTRO. thanks so much

• Hey there
Reactions: Ryuki_time

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
guys where can i see the other pictures of the game? I wnet out of the cave with the elf kid and then i was sent to a collection room saying the game is over. Many of you show other pictures that are not in the recollection room so i am wondering if there is a full game somewhere else?

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
guys where can i see the other pictures of the game? I wnet out of the cave with the elf kid and then i was sent to a collection room saying the game is over. Many of you show other pictures that are not in the recollection room so i am wondering if there is a full game somewhere else?
PAGE 31, here is a google link for the complete game (I think) but is in japanese.

Mar 18, 2022
>5 months later and still no tl
fug, I played for an hour on the jap version but I cant read moonrunes. Guess I'll have to wait another month or so, haha...

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Decided to reply to the poster above, so I'm gonna use this opportunity and post another patch, now with the elf village/elf village events fully translated:

>5 months later and still no tl
fug, I played for an hour on the jap version but I cant read moonrunes. Guess I'll have to wait another month or so, haha...
5 months, what!?
pic43.PNG
I know the thread started with a demo/trial MTL, but ain't nobody got the time to translate an unfinished game. So I began working on it after the full release. 2-4 months for a game this big is a decent pace (I have more than half of it translated already, too).

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
2 questions:
Is this patch still for V1.02?
And do I just have to replace the files? Because I'm seeing fewer files than expected so I don't know if I should replace the folders.

Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
Decided to reply to the poster above, so I'm gonna use this opportunity and post another patch, now with the elf village/elf village events fully translated:
MEGA

5 months, what!?
View attachment 1773612
I know the thread started with a demo/trial MTL, but ain't nobody got the time to translate an unfinished game. So I began working on it after the full release. 2-4 months for a game this big is a decent pace (I have more than half of it translated already, too).
You did great mylord, we are grateful!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
2 questions:
Is this patch still for V1.02?
And do I just have to replace the files? Because I'm seeing fewer files than expected so I don't know if I should replace the folders.
1.02. Just replace, yes.
Don't know what you mean by fewer files. I just checked both archives, and it's 7 folders and 337 files in both.
It's just the patch, I haven't posted the game with it installed this time.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
MEGA

5 months, what!?
View attachment 1773612
You're doing Gods work again. Thank You Soldier

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes