Modder
Feb 27, 2018
New translation patch for version 1.02:

(pre-patched)

What's new:
*translated hobo camp maps;
*translated all Merewah Canyon maps;
*translated all dialogues in the elf elder's house;
*translated all armor names (descriptions are roughly 50-60% done).

Everyone's welcome to my discord, where I'm being a bit more outspoken about my progress and the translation process and also post the maps separately as soon as I translate and proofread them.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
MEGA
MEGA (pre-patched)

What's new:

Everyone's welcome to my discord, where I'm being a bit more outspoken about my progress and the translation process and also post the maps separately as soon as I translate and proofread them.
So far this is starting to look juicy, hope the rest will work out well too!

A little advice before downloading this patch, DO NOT use it on the 1.08 version. For some reason it removes some of the skills you've unlocked.

• Hey there
Reactions: Xill and Daedroth

W4rF4lcon

Jan 12, 2019
For anyone wondering why the main characters "lewd" skills aren't working, they are tied to translation issues, as I have replaced files and they worked immediately, in and out of battle as intended. If they don't work for you at all, you have a issue you need to look into. I know all this from experience messing with the files lol

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
For anyone wondering why the main characters "lewd" skills aren't working, they are tied to translation issues, as I have replaced files and they worked immediately, in and out of battle as intended. If they don't work for you at all, you have a issue you need to look into. I know all this from experience messing with the files lol
Would you mind to share the files that needed to be changed?

W4rF4lcon

Jan 12, 2019
Would you mind to share the files that needed to be changed?
Wish I could tell you exactly which files, but most of what I used was either Daedroth's translation patches, then just went through the game until i got an error message, see what file it is having an issue with, and replaced whatever file it wanted with a non-translated copy of the game i downloaded. Once I have a full playthrough with zero errors, i'll just upload my entire game folder for others to make use of.

i'm just here

May 16, 2020
MEGA
MEGA (pre-patched)

What's new:

The Dialouge part Isn,t translated,did i do something Wrong?

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
MEGA
MEGA (pre-patched)

What's new:

Another Splendid work soldier. Thank you so much

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

Redyqar

Apr 28, 2018
Allow me to ask a dumb question. Completed refers to the game being completed or is it about demo version being completed?

CrossOmega

Jul 29, 2019
Hey what are the differences betwen 1.08 and 1.02 been a while since ive been on this thread
.08 has 2 scenes removed because they were graphically disturbing and probably broke some guidelines on dlsite.

Ironically this means that mtl .08 that broke the game, is less of a full version than .02

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
How to add translation patch for 1.02?
MEGA
MEGA (pre-patched)

What's new:

Download and unzip both the game and patch files.
Take the patch folders (data, img, js) and replace it with the ones from the game in the 'www' folder

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
.08 has 2 scenes removed because they were graphically disturbing and probably broke some guidelines on dlsite.

Ironically this means that mtl .08 that broke the game, is less of a full version than .02
huh,

clear me on this

I thought 1.8 is just a MTL of 1.6 (the 8 being nothing but own numbering by the MTL uploader) , where 1.6 seemed like a finished game with an ending while 1.2 was a demo still upto the arena or something. Since the old uncut 1.2 i had ended at the arena or had some stuff missing iir.

while original 1.1 ended after beating the phimosis dragon (lol btw) and had a special gallery (Map27.json) which seemed scrapped on later versions (no new scenes)

Last edited:

CrossOmega

Jul 29, 2019
huh,

clear me on this

I thought 1.8 is just a MTL of 1.6 (the 8 being nothing but own numbering by the MTL uploader) , where 1.6 seemed like a finished game with an ending while 1.2 was a demo still upto the arena or something. Since the old uncut 1.2 i had ended at the arena or had some stuff missing iir.

while original 1.1 ended after beating the phimosis dragon (lol btw) and had a special gallery (Map27.json) which seemed scrapped on later versions (no new scenes)
Not from what dlsite is telling me. I'm not sure about the 1.8 1.6 stuff but its the updates are generally all bugfixes with that one particular update that removes the guro scenes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
huh,

clear me on this

On my side, 1.02 has every scenes including guro. So it's safe to assume that this version has the entire story.
The odd thing is that in 1.08. You do get to fight the monsters that would give you the guro scenes in the recollection room, except that you don't get the guro section. (Minus the Kangaroo that has an anal CG)

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Alright, tried changing up some stuff on Map105, to at least reduce the cost of the items.
Most importantly the bunny suit.

Didn't do shit. :KEK:
I'm no programmer, though, so didn't expect anything.
The die-stay-on-screen bug is very persistent.
Your only options are high & low and whatever else they got, or you can save editor yourself the coins.
Variable 45 for the coins, 12-18(?) for H-stats.
But that's for weirdos like me, who don't want the full save for it and just wanna enjoy the adventure, ha.
Talking about the full save, pr0state attached one to their fixed game DL link, so there's that.
If you get a missing file error in the hotel (or anywhere, really), when they put you to work :sneaky: just rename the file.
Personally got hitoduma54, so just renamed the hitoduma24 file to that and it worked like a charm, don't even need to close the game.

get some rest pr0state lmao

Luilucas

May 18, 2021
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes