MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Well, most people today who have no experience forums or not frequency user in any kind of forums to understand to review several pages back or up to at least 10 pages. However the problem is now days people have no patience and wants it error free. Some may not even know how to use the search function either. If they know how to use the web address bar to do a search or on their devices, then they should be able to do the search on the forum. If that too much effort, they should use Google, Bling, or other possible search engine to help search what they may need to resole the issue.

For other posters who are not pleased with Machine Language Translation (MLT), they should think about it again... They should be pleased that there some kind of translation. It is no one fault if they unable to translate to other language beside their own primary language. We have to keep in mind there are no MLT that is 100 perfect that even including Good Translation. Also keep in mind those who can read and speak more than one language they are not even perfect either. All I can say that we should be pleased to be able to have better understanding of the VN/Game than no translation.

Those who uses tools to help MLT certain VN/games doing their best, of course there is always risks it may break the VN/Game. That would be the same with the compressor tools too. I would point out that those tools are better than nothing.

For those who are looking for answers to some issue, please spend your time reviewing at least 3-10 pages back. If you are unable to find your answer, please try to use the search. In some case it may be small forum, it may be easier to review the whole forums. If there is no solution, then post the issue, plus provide addition information like screenshot and some description how you get those errors. Some people may need a save before that errors appears so they can see if they can reproduce the issue to determine where the issue related.

Those who do not like MLT, well, not much for me to say but be patience or avoid those VN/Games.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
too many words for people that don't read in the first place :ROFLMAO:

A man would literally sign up in these forums, post a screenshot of their error and type help, instead of reading their error, or clicking a page back and download the working MTL :poop:

RaidenKei

Aug 27, 2021
Use skill in battle/overworld
Get battlefucked/prostitute yourself (have to be in the vagina ofc)
Impregnated
Rest in an inn for like 1/2 days
Tada Big Belly for babeh
I tried using it but it said the skill didn't affect her, trying to use in overworld also gives the error sound

RaidenKei

Aug 27, 2021
check the sex dialogue. some of them are anal
I mean that I can't use the skill at all, attempting to use the skill in battle gives the response that it's not affecting her, while trying to using it in the overworld gives an error sound

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Surprisingly after pasting the files in the posted fix I could complete everything but a few things with no more issues except the dice game crash, the lewd skills not working, those menu tabs showing nothing and the rich kid's event never tripping me over no matter how long the fight goes. Hopefully they'll be eventually fixed.
What I have no clue where to find is the fire dragon. Ice is showed in the cutscene, ligthning is easy to find. The other one behind the locked door is a special one isn't it? I checked out everywhere I could think of but nothing.
Oh also the guy at the bottom of the station at the snow city. Talked to him several times through story, using different outfits and nothing so far. No idea if he has any special event I haven't met its requirements or if that's his only dialog.

lookinground

Apr 10, 2020
what happend to the link on page 1 to the 1.08 version? was there ever one? That was the only one that worked properly... after the casual bug fix patch. was the link on page 1 always the eng fix version? how the hell did i get 1.08????

im asking because i deleted my game on accident, its gone gone

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Surprisingly after pasting the files in the posted fix I could complete everything but a few things with no more issues except the dice game crash, the lewd skills not working, those menu tabs showing nothing and the rich kid's event never tripping me over no matter how long the fight goes. Hopefully they'll be eventually fixed.
What I have no clue where to find is the fire dragon. Ice is showed in the cutscene, ligthning is easy to find. The other one behind the locked door is a special one isn't it? I checked out everywhere I could think of but nothing.
Oh also the guy at the bottom of the station at the snow city. Talked to him several times through story, using different outfits and nothing so far. No idea if he has any special event I haven't met its requirements or if that's his only dialog.
"Map 105 " is responsible for the dice game crash which i attempted to prevent by swapping the untranslated lines in the file.
https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7908710

However even if you can play the game, the "die" will persist on your screen.
The lewd skills afaik on Kirstin herself only control her pregnancy, while on others you need to be on a arousal state for them to trigger, don't remember any extra stuff on the CGs either. Here's an explanation from another guy:
https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7960278

For the rest of the game, I personally havent played all of it, you may wanna wait for a manual translation, MTL is just a functional mess. Otherwise the game itself might be in further development, you can try your saves on the untranslated version.

what happend to the link on page 1 to the 1.08 version? was there ever one? That was the only one that worked properly... after the casual bug fix patch. was the link on page 1 always the eng fix version? how the hell did i get 1.08????

im asking because i deleted my game on accident, its gone gone
https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7909555
https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7912068

JKingJP Extract this in www\img\pictures\busts , dont replace anything or at your own risk.

You guys are playing some messed up version in the first place. don't expect these small file swaps to fix everything. Go see the two links i posted above if you want to play the MTL properly.

Last edited:

JKingJP

Feb 16, 2019
"Map 105 " is responsible for the dice game crash which i attempted to prevent by swapping the untranslated lines in the file.
https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7908710

However even if you can play the game, the "die" will persist on your screen.
The lewd skills afaik on Kirstin herself only control her pregnancy, while on others you need to be on a arousal state for them to trigger, don't remember any extra stuff on the CGs either. Here's an explanation from another guy:
https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7960278

For the rest of the game, I personally havent played all of it, you may wanna wait for a manual translation, MTL is just a functional mess. Otherwise the game itself might be in further development, you can try your saves on the untranslated version.

https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7909555
https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7912068

JKingJP Extract this in www\img\pictures\busts , dont replace anything or at your own risk.

You guys are playing some messed up version in the first place. don't expect these small file swaps to fix everything. Go see the two links i posted above if you want to play the MTL properly.
welp, that didn't fix it but thanks for trying. Also i've ONLY been using your links (it has your name it). Guess its not good enough. I also didn't replace anything. Guess all we do is wait until someone puts all this stuff together (and play test it).

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Yeah others must be in arousal state but her own ones won't work in overworld and even if you can "use" them during a fight it says "It didn't work on Kirstin!". Just tried it out in aroused state too to be sure, same message. Giving birth should work outside of battle and not during it but neither, be it normal or aroused it won't work.
You can ignore those though but it'll take longer to get her pregnant and walk to any hospital to give birth until you get the teleporting item.
And that reminds me of the outfit that raises both defenses based on number of births doesn't seem to do anything either.
Gonna wait for a proper translation to finish it then if MTL breaks so much, thank you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

lookinground

Apr 10, 2020
thanks for making the game work! it is well worth the time to use the patch, i was able to play the game over 6 hours lol until i got frustrated not being able to see mirror and such items. then i tried to put the mtl patch from daedrooth mixed with your patch and it basically broke the game lol...

however i was able to access some of those items that were inaccessible without the mtl patch... for a short time until it would break again...

i suppose this will just take some time to get fixed

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
The game honestly is great as I love it but people who want to wait until the game with MTL is complete. I recommend playing the Japanese version it's not that hard to understand if you know some Japanese but it's great to play it.

Reactions: Arinath

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
The game honestly is great as I love it but people who want to wait until the game with MTL is complete. I recommend playing the Japanese version it's not that hard to understand if you know some Japanese but it's great to play it.
Also, it works well with MTool, so you can still play it with MTL.

pho anh hon thu

Dec 28, 2021
View attachment 1502484

Overview:
This is a story about a certain "cursed" female general Kirstin struggling to break the curse.
Meeting and parting with various people, lewd sex with males with strong libido, pregnancy and childbirth.
Perhaps no one yet knows what lies ahead at the end of the adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-16
Release Date: 2021-08-13
Developer: Captain Sikorsky
Censored: Yes
Version: Demo
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: WORKUPLOAD - - - - -

View attachment 1502487 View attachment 1502488 View attachment 1502489 View attachment 1502490 View attachment 1502491 View attachment 1502492 View attachment 1502493 View attachment 1502494 View attachment 1502495 View attachment 1502509
which battle has this scene and can you share your save file with me

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Does anyone have a file to fix Aria and Kirstin's first time with the homeless part?

because that skips it for me as if it had already happened the first time

RaidenKei

Aug 27, 2021
Both of these skills (Quick Ovulation)(Childbirth) can't be used at all, trying to use them in battle gives the message "It didn't work on Kirstin" and trying to use them in overworld gives an error sound instead

Please help

• Sad

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Applying the fixes broke my whole ass game, now it won't even launch the main menu. :KEK:
I shall do a fresh redownload and try the fixes again.

Possible to let the OP know to drop the link to the fixes post in the original?
For future dummies, that is.

I feel bad for the dude posting this shit over and over again.
Partly my baaaaad.
I will pray for you, mate.

Edit: Man, the artist really does make some of the hottest eroge mommies, huh.
Shame it has to be such a pain to get the game to run.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes