DoruDoru

Apr 21, 2021
Right after the elf's finding and helping the MC my went to ERROR and I tried to retry it but I didnt work what do I do? Is this suppose to happen?

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
So for this error what do i need to do?
View attachment 1757649
View attachment 1758308
downloaded the game and i have no changes with the files just base download
same problem how can i fix it ?
Same here.
alright, so anybody got any idea as to how to fix this?
View attachment 1760195
Same issue, here, too, but that was before the redownload.
So, try that.

Now I can't even pass to the map before the first village. :KEK:
img fog3 whatever thingamabob.
Right after the elf's finding and helping the MC my went to ERROR and I tried to retry it but I didnt work what do I do? Is this suppose to happen?
Can anyone throw me all the recent file that fixs all the problem about this game please? :(
https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7916705

https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7909555

lookinground

Apr 10, 2020
where do you go after you complete the last stop area?

i dont know where the mirror is for the memory room.

is it near the monkey island? or the jukai forest?

i think i completed homeless camp, i defeat dragon in the stone wall

idk where to go for the mirror

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2018
has the game been fixed yet? just downloaded it but i see people are having problems with it
most of the people is waiting for translated version cuz when that version is posted the bugs will be also fixed (hope so) so... we just chilling on discord watching the translation progress

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I've been playing Daedroth's partial with MTool for the untranslated parts and that's been working fine. The books work and items like the teleport mirror show up. It's just a lot better experience.
Even without the errors, the 1.08 MTLs aren't fully functional.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Crazy how many "fixes" and translations (even a german one) this game already got but it's still a total mess.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
What about the other two japanesse files. Is it okay to leave them like that?
Usually i leave them in there in case some of the script coding only reference to the non-English file name. That was done back during the demon time. I am not sure how much it may help after the official release. I havent check the full game yet.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Usually i leave them in there in case some of the script coding only reference to the non-English file name. That was done back during the demon time. I am not sure how much it may help after the official release. I havent check the full game yet.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Thanks bro. You too beware of cxxxx.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes