HakenBrowning

Aug 18, 2020
Because most of us aren't good enough to figure all of that fixing by ourselves
That's why some people (mainly pr0state) does it for us. You just had to read not even 5 pages, but 2 to find him linking to the 2 first links I answered to you.

Instead of getting in the complaining wagon first, just read the 2-3 last pages before posting and asking for something already posted.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Because most of us aren't good enough to figure all of that fixing by ourselves
well don't be "most of us" and actually check out what is linked to you. I literally posted my fixed game, which requires two further tiny fixes, which are mostly negligible if people had common sense.

also speaking of common sense, download and replace the most recent commonevents.json if you want the deflowering event to work aside the thieve's cave. otherwise it wont cause any problems if you proceed non-virgin right after the thief cave event (lose it there)
And then i posted a standalone fix package for common issues that are known to repeat on most versions of the game you have, which also happens to include the fixed "commonevents.json" and your fog3 issues.

Otherwise the game doesnt have any official english translation so pirate or purchase the jap version. Most of my naming fixes were swapped from there.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
That's why some people (mainly pr0state) does it for us. You just had to read not even 5 pages, but 2 to find him linking to the 2 first links I answered to you.

Instead of getting in the complaining wagon first, just read the 2-3 last pages before posting and asking for something already posted.
No no you're right, there are people already doing fixing. Thing is that many of us here have no clue to do those fixs without entirely messing up or having to download another whole game until we get the right one. It's frustrating because I want to support this, but not when I have to take stops every 5 mins in the game because the Fix no.3 caused me another issue.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
No no you're right, there are people already doing fixing. Thing is that many of us here have no clue to do those fixs without entirely messing up or having to download another whole game until we get the right one. It's frustrating because I want to support this, but not when I have to take stops every 5 mins in the game because the Fix no.3 caused me another issue.
https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7916705

this isn't the perfect solution but this is a one click solution if you don't wanna understand what's causing you issues.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Do people really learn to READ before posting ?!
Well, most people today who have no experience forums or not frequency user in any kind of forums to understand to review several pages back or up to at least 10 pages. However the problem is now days people have no patience and wants it error free. Some may not even know how to use the search function either. If they know how to use the web address bar to do a search or on their devices, then they should be able to do the search on the forum. If that too much effort, they should use Google, Bling, or other possible search engine to help search what they may need to resole the issue.

For other posters who are not pleased with Machine Language Translation (MLT), they should think about it again... They should be pleased that there some kind of translation. It is no one fault if they unable to translate to other language beside their own primary language. We have to keep in mind there are no MLT that is 100 perfect that even including Good Translation. Also keep in mind those who can read and speak more than one language they are not even perfect either. All I can say that we should be pleased to be able to have better understanding of the VN/Game than no translation.

Those who uses tools to help MLT certain VN/games doing their best, of course there is always risks it may break the VN/Game. That would be the same with the compressor tools too. I would point out that those tools are better than nothing.

For those who are looking for answers to some issue, please spend your time reviewing at least 3-10 pages back. If you are unable to find your answer, please try to use the search. In some case it may be small forum, it may be easier to review the whole forums. If there is no solution, then post the issue, plus provide addition information like screenshot and some description how you get those errors. Some people may need a save before that errors appears so they can see if they can reproduce the issue to determine where the issue related.

Those who do not like MLT, well, not much for me to say but be patience or avoid those VN/Games.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Feb 18, 2020
Should really update the post link to the most fixed version someone has on here.... i downloaded mine from the main post and it turns out that one is the original broken one so if it wasnt for me reading further and seeing someone else upload their fixed version i probably would be out of luck..

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's an item under Important Items that allows you to change the party. Note that one of the bugs in the various 1.08 versions is that some important items like the teleport mirror don't show up. I don't know if the party item shows up or not because I didn't play that far.
Daedroth's 1.02 partial translation is fully functional and works with MTool.

Mörlin86

Jan 16, 2022
There's an item under Important Items that allows you to change the party. Note that one of the bugs in the various 1.08 versions is that some important items like the teleport mirror don't show up. I don't know if the party item shows up or not because I didn't play that far.
Daedroth's 1.02 partial translation is fully functional and works with MTool.
Ah, the last 2 tabs on my items are completely empty, looks like i'll need to wait some more

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes