Galnij

Feb 19, 2022
does anyone elses game break on the third arena fight and replay the scene from when you are in the stands

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Uhm, which version do you recommend downloading and playing?
With which one do you get to the end?

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Uhm, which version do you recommend downloading and playing?
With which one do you get to the end?

I haven't finished the game using either version yet. I was waiting for Daedroth to completely finish everything they planned to do. I believe they were translating v1.02 first, and then maybe migrating the translation to v1.08 for those who didn't want to see the content that was removed.

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
I haven't finished the game using either version yet. I was waiting for Daedroth to completely finish everything they planned to do. I believe they were translating v1.02 first, and then maybe migrating the translation to v1.08 for those who didn't want to see the content that was removed.
Thanks, I'll wait then.

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
What's left in terms of h-scenes:
1. hobo gangbang (half-translated);
2. brothel;
3. aria flashbacks.

Will post a pre-release patch before the end of this month.
Capture.PNG
Have you translated the H-scene that triggers when Kirsten runs into a monkey while being naked yet?

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
I tried to translate this game into Chinese, but unfortunately, I found that there were picture errors, and China began to prohibit adult games. Those who made adult games in Chinese were arrested, and no one translated Japanese,hope english verison be soon ,so sad

• Wow
Reactions: DarkPebble

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
I tried to translate this game into Chinese, but unfortunately, I found that there were picture errors, and China began to prohibit adult games. Those who made adult games in Chinese were arrested, and no one translated Japanese,hope english verison be soon ,so sad
damn i saw a lot of Chinese game in WIP but their arts are insanely good, hope that they'll get through this somehow

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
When is the next prepatched version of the game coming out because I do not know how to install patches properly
Not the latest version of my translation (I haven't merged one translated brothel poster, some brothel scenes and item descriptions), but here you go:

+ translated birth record images/monsterpedia entries. Among other things. I really need to keep track of the changes between versions.

Have you translated the H-scene that triggers when Kirsten runs into a monkey while being naked yet?
Only the scene with the monkey king.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Not the latest version of my translation (I haven't merged one translated brothel poster, some brothel scenes and item descriptions), but here you go:
MEGA
+ translated birth record images/monsterpedia entries. Among other things. I really need to keep track of the changes between versions.

Only the scene with the monkey king.
Looking forward to your finished product, well done.

DarkPebble

Feb 24, 2021
Is there any way we can get this in patch form, so we can use this on a purchased copy from Captain Silorsky himself? I feel like i want to support all his hard work.

RadRod

Jul 1, 2020
MEGA
Fopefully you will translate this:
Screenshot_2022-06-08-18-29-56-702_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
(Somepart of hobo gangbang)
Screenshot_2022-06-10-15-42-15-256_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
(Somepart of King fight)

And, fix this:
Screenshot_2022-06-13-15-24-36-584_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
(Sex Exp bug, occur when the sex is high)

Also, thx for all your hard work:)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes