Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Thanks man. Does anybody knows where to get this scene??
Once you recruited the witch after beating her in the underground dungeon, at the ruins, have her in you party, go to the hobo village and enter to the hut with the 3 three guys that had the threesome+condom event

• Love
Reactions: Sagara-kun

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Once you recruited the witch after beating her in the underground dungeon, at the ruins, have her in you party, go to the hobo village and enter to the hut with the 3 three guys that had the threesome+condom event
You seem to know the game really well. May I please ask for some advice on how to get her pregnant from tentacle monsters? I'm having trouble 1) finding said monsters and 2) Getting her pregnant from anything.

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
You seem to know the game really well. May I please ask for some advice on how to get her pregnant from tentacle monsters? I'm having trouble 1) finding said monsters and 2) Getting her pregnant from anything.
Yo, I got the answers to your questions. KEEP IN MIND THIS HAS SPOILERS IN THE FIRST ANSWER.
1) The Tentacle monster is ontop of the train after you complete the colosseum in the city. After you fight it the first time I think you have to progress until the end of the game and it will unlock the train map for you to always go back to (I THINK. Not to sure on that last part). To be safe, the first time you meet said monster, get her through the scene by spamming defense or something.

2) Kirstein can get pregnant pretty easily. First make sure you have one of the NPC's in your party (Except the Foreign Fighter, He doesn't have a vaginal scene unless you get the Foursome scene with them all). Find a monster who is particularly low level and can arouse your party members. (The easiest one to find is Vagina plant thing in the black forest). Kill all the other mobs and leave that one alive, spam defense until it arouses both of you (Or just Zen if you choose him). Go to the Male NPC's turn and click on support and you will see a lewd action for him to do. Spam it until a scene plays between Kirstein and him and then do it once more to get the penetration scene. After all thats done and said and she doesn't get pregnant the first time, just keep doing it again on that single battle until you see that she does. After you birth the said child a skill should unlock that allows Kirstein to get pregnant basically whenever you feel like it (Its called Quick Ovulation, In the Top Right of Kirstein's skill tree).

Wow. That's a lot to read, but it pretty much answers everything you want to know. Hope it works for you.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Yo, I got the answers to your questions. KEEP IN MIND THIS HAS SPOILERS IN THE FIRST ANSWER.
1) The Tentacle monster is ontop of the train after you complete the colosseum in the city. After you fight it the first time I think you have to progress until the end of the game and it will unlock the train map for you to always go back to (I THINK. Not to sure on that last part). To be safe, the first time you meet said monster, get her through the scene by spamming defense or something.

2) Kirstein can get pregnant pretty easily. First make sure you have one of the NPC's in your party (Except the Foreign Fighter, He doesn't have a vaginal scene unless you get the Foursome scene with them all). Find a monster who is particularly low level and can arouse your party members. (The easiest one to find is Vagina plant thing in the black forest). Kill all the other mobs and leave that one alive, spam defense until it arouses both of you (Or just Zen if you choose him). Go to the Male NPC's turn and click on support and you will see a lewd action for him to do. Spam it until a scene plays between Kirstein and him and then do it once more to get the penetration scene. After all thats done and said and she doesn't get pregnant the first time, just keep doing it again on that single battle until you see that she does. After you birth the said child a skill should unlock that allows Kirstein to get pregnant basically whenever you feel like it (Its called Quick Ovulation, In the Top Right of Kirstein's skill tree).

Wow. That's a lot to read, but it pretty much answers everything you want to know. Hope it works for you.
Wow, that was a lot!! Thamks!!!

Would you happen to have a save game around that train? I'm lost in the game with my own saves.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Huh, I must have been pretty underleveled to struggle with that fight then. And yeah, you're allowed to go back to the train and fight it again later.

RadRod

Jul 1, 2020
1.01 translation patch only for 1.02 version of the game:
MEGA
Prepatched game:
MEGA

Sorry for the delay. The last 10% strike again, they really are the biggest hurdle.

Anyways, the game, except some non-critical images and one line in the h-stats screen, should be fully translated now. That said, I'm not completely done with it yet. During this week, I'll proofread it, translate the remaining images and write the translation notes. The game is chock-full of references, so maybe people will be interested in reading that.
If you notice any Japanese text, you can pm me, report here in the thread or in my discord, whatever suits you.
Screenshot_2022-07-18-22-26-56-119_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
The pregnant poster at brothel is still untranslated

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
If the translation that is bad you're talking is the translation in the op, it's not the good one, has not been updated yet. You have to take the translation that is in the post of Daedroth, the one who finished manually translating this game not long ago at all and which is good.

1.01 translation patch only for 1.02 version of the game:
MEGA
Prepatched game:
MEGA

Sorry for the delay. The last 10% strike again, they really are the biggest hurdle.

Anyways, the game, except some non-critical images and one line in the h-stats screen, should be fully translated now. That said, I'm not completely done with it yet. During this week, I'll proofread it, translate the remaining images and write the translation notes. The game is chock-full of references, so maybe people will be interested in reading that.
If you notice any Japanese text, you can pm me, report here in the thread or in my discord, whatever suits you.
Here is the post that has the good translation (prepatched to have the game with translation applied already), JohnVans. Oh and for skills points, if you're not happy with how you put your points, there should be an item in key items which let you reset her skill tree, letting you put your points however you want again

Reactions: bone34
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes