lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
a bit dumbo question but why is the game getting some updates ? if so whats new
if you read it on dlsite. it is just a bug fix and as far as i know this is still not finished yet because he intend to add more content and for a while he stopped a bit and now he's back.

There are two heroines who have not been used or no sex scene.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Started translating the new update. There's apparently 8 scenes, but I only found 4 (Jinyu and Rei have scenes with hobos, at least 2 Aria scenes at the brothel). Not sure when it'll be done yet, but definitely some time before the end of the month.

Feb 28, 2022
Started translating the new update. There's apparently 8 scenes, but I only found 4 (Jinyu and Rei have scenes with hobos, at least 2 Aria scenes at the brothel). Not sure when it'll be done yet, but definitely some time before the end of the month.
Is it possible for using save 1.09 to play 1.1?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
According to the saves and the scene room, the other scenes take place in the brothel too with Aria and Kirsten.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes